[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been invited to a normies move-in party tonight....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447574453155.jpg (111 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1447574453155.jpg
111 KB, 480x454
I've been invited to a normies move-in party tonight.... I feel like I'm already showing my power spaghetti.. wat do
>>
>>24736483
you should stay home and watch anime instead, nothing good will come if you go to the party. you won't make friends and you most certainly won't get laid you will either embarrass yourself trying to socialize or you will stand in the corner all night while fucking around on your phone
>>
bring your phone and show them all the funny memes your internet friends post. they will be so impressed with how funny you are
>>
>>24736508
>>24736517
my phone doesnt have internet its an old nokia
>>
>>24736483
I wish you luck friend
>>
be sure you do drugs before pasing by
>>
>>24736483
Drink beforehand, but not too much
>>
>>24736483
OP, go to walgreen and pick up "Wal-Tussin cough long-acting"
Its Dextromethorphan HBr.

Just drink the whole bottle, should be about 300mg of DXM. It will give you this vibrant detached high, and might make you a more interesting person.
>>
Just don't go, obviously.
What's the issue?
>>
>>24737215
unfortunately they dont sell dxm based stuff in sweden
>>
>>24736483

Drink some alchohol before going to get you relaxed, but not too much just so you feel a bit off edge. Go and have fun, if someone talks to you just listen to them, process the info and continue the convo aither by asking a question or just whatever comes off the top of your head in relation to the topic.
>>
>tfw going to a date party tomorrow
>had to be set up with someone because i know no women

you don't know this struggle
>>
>>24737561
no I don't, I don't have friends who are able to set me up with females, and know none myself
>>
>>24737561
Nigger you GOT set up. Why is this a struggle, make the best of it faggot.
>>
>>24736483
Don't go. You will not have a fun time. You will be ignored or condescended to.
Oh, and don't tell them you're not going. Wait to see if they ask. If they do, don't say you're doing something. Tell them you don't want to go. If they don't even ask,, then that just confirms they didn't want you there in the first place.
If they ask you afterwards why you didn't show up, same story. You didn't want to go.
>>
>>24736483
just go to the party, Anon. Try to have fun and don't be scared to fuck up. Since you aren't going to get invited to a second party anyways I mean. Source: experience
>>
>>24737561
Is she hot? Original
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.