[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>okish Singaporean girl adds me to normie book at random >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448302416943.png (119 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1448302416943.png
119 KB, 500x521
>okish Singaporean girl adds me to normie book at random
>no friends in common
>white Canadian with literally no ties to Singapore
>not sure how she got me, but whatever
>she starts talking to me
>small talk at first
>says she wants to get out of Singapore
>asks what it's like in Canada to get a menial job
>tell her its easy
>talk a little more about random stuff for the next day or two, then stop talking for about a week
>she messages me at random today
>says she's bored
>i asks what she's up to
>says she's in bed
>I say I just had breakfast
>she asks what I had but became inactive shortly after

Not sure what the point of this green text is. Just had to get it out
>>
Who cares you stupid faggot?
>>
>>24736466
You, if you replied
>>
I live here. The type of girl you are talking to is obsessed with western culture and secretly wishes like hell she were white.

Basically she's a whore.
>>
>>24737002
Well she has a kid out of wedlock, so probably
>>
>>24736451
Maybe she wants you to marry her so she can get citizenship.
>>
>>24738325
That crossed my mind as soon as she added me desu. She hasn't outright said it, but, like I said, she wants to get out of Singapore, and she asked what it's like in Canada, etc.

Could be over thinking it too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.