[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any worse time to be a arab,indian guy ? besides right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1448453073177.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1448453073177.png
119 KB, 635x493
is there any worse time to be a arab,indian guy ? besides right after 9/11
>>
you indian too?

whats up my man
>>
>is there any worse time to be a arab,indian guy ?
whilst Timur was ravaging the lands, I'd say would be a bad time to be alive, with all the burning and pillaging and raping and stuff.
>>
>>24736120
15 more years OP. 15 more years, then the world would be ours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
TERRRRORRRRRIISSSSSTTTTSSSSSSS
>>
>>24736120
is there something worse then being half turk , in poland?
sometimes they called me a gypsie in my childhood but strangly we where friends later with them
>>
>>24736207
Lmao
Move to Western Europe and enforce the caliphate.
>>
Yea this is a pretty hard time for you Muslimbrahs

But at least to some extent, to some extent, people can respect and say you have traditions, culture, and achievements.

It's shit right now, but at some point you guys were the alphas. It'll probably be shit forever for blacks, especially if you're seeking validation.
>>
>>24736257
you cant blame poeple hating muslims when they go in ANOTHER COUNTRY and what THEY CULTURE in there, and sometimes they explode
>>
>>24736275
Basically they're unhappy in Muslim countries, so they move to the West to scrounge off the benefit system and occasionally blow themselves up.
Literal roaches.
>>
>>24736286
in germoney they get money monthly for nothing, and a house water electircy internet for free
>>
I think a better question is why would someone want to be Arab/Indian?
>>
>>24736340
Their women are GOAT
>>
File: native.png (6 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
native.png
6 KB, 250x191
>>24736275
>>24736286
>Whitekeks enraged
>>
>>24736340
you are either a fuckin roastie or from reddit i wont comment on your borderline mental disability
>>
Probably 1095.
>>
>>24736200
"Look at this place, so wealthy! And so many white servants...this must be the most cultured place on earth!"
my fucking sides
>>
>>24736120
Not really. The sjws have a love boner for muslims.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
>>24736120
>Be me living in Scandinavia
>One parent was adopted from a middle eastern country as a baby
>Everyone assumes I'm some kind of arab
>tfw most girls here don't like arabs
>tfw I have no chance with girls who do like arabs once they find out that I only look the part
Fuck this shit.
>>
Arabs are the ultimate cu.cks. Instead of fighting to free and improve their own countries they come Westward and leech
>>
>>24736120
Crusades
Mongol Empire
East India Company
>>
Life sucks being some sort of Middle Eastern and Indian cross. Arabs call us Pakis are degenerate and Indians call us race traitors, while /pol/ hates us double.
>>
>>24736728
Just move to Sweden, you'll have mentally ill women throwing themselves at you while their pussified white husbands pay your benefits.
>>
>>24736120
kill yourself

shtsknblx
>>
>>24736120
is there any worse time to be a frogposter?
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>>24736910
Actually, that's where I'm at.
>>
>>24736986
You're literally living the dream.
Go to the club, culturally enrich some Swedish whore and make her husband watch.
>>
>>24737037
I would if I could keep the act up.
Is there some kind of course you can take to be less articulate and speak with more slang?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.