[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I realized today Im kinda a hipster. What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Krame Impala.jpg (148 KB, 634x630) Image search: [Google]
Krame Impala.jpg
148 KB, 634x630
Hey guys, I realized today Im kinda a hipster. What should I do?
>>
Realise that you aren't a special snowflake and that you're no different to anyone else.
>>
You should not kill yourself. You should live your life self-improving and die content with your acomplishments.

im not kidding
>>
Were you born between 1982 and 2000 aka a millenial? Then it is normal who cares
>>
File: Bigguy.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bigguy.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>24736053
hipsters are allright.
They are better version of normies, and are at least somewhat interesting

>tfw no qt hipster gf
>>
>>24736053
same as everyone else on here

except you think you are special
>>
>>24736199
>They are better version of normies
nope just as shit, but more pretentious
> are at least somewhat interesting
depends on the person, sometimes that shit's just superficial and they pretend to like stuff just to be contrarian or different, perhaps for attention
>>
>>24736199
>and are at least somewhat interesting
Not quite.
They are very good at pretending to be interesting and better than you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.