[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normies so hateful, considering so much of their life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449069449005.jpg (385 KB, 721x765) Image search: [Google]
1449069449005.jpg
385 KB, 721x765
Why are normies so hateful, considering so much of their life has gone right? It's like everything they do is designed to make them feel better about themselves.
> tell people things you said out of context so you come off as weird
> taking your joke literally so you can look retarded
> bragging about "how busy and tired" they are while glossing over your hobbies and minor accomplishments because giving props is like having your props taken away and that's terrible
> just outright lie on you to important people in your life, from your boss to that qt you like
>>
>>24736013
>tell people things you said out of context so you come off as weird

what did you say and how did they take it out of context?
>>
They have to be hateful of any deviance from normalcy to maintain that normalcy.
>>
> tell people things you said out of context so you come off as weird
> just outright lie on you to important people in your life, from your boss to that qt you like

Fuck i hate these people.
>>
>>24736013
Humans are evil, especially men. There you go. I just explained all you need to know to understand why everything is fucked.
>>
File: bait.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>24736131
>Humans are evil, especially men
worst bait 2015
>>
>>24736153
It's true though. original comment and shit
>>
>>24736013
>O, woe is me

Basically what you sound like
>>
>>24736013
because they get off on it and are bad people.
Thats most people.
>>
>>24736051
He was probably telling them the BROJOB copypasta and left out the "IT'S A PRANK BRO" stuff
>>
>>24736013
Have you been to this board? Robots are just as hateful if not more so.
>>
>>24736283
But they are made hateful because of how they've been treated.
>>
>>24736504
So that's an excuse for it huh? You're just as bad as niggers.
>>
>>24736051
> be at work chatting with a normie and a Stacy
> tell a lighthearted embarrassing story about how I tried to get a weeb qt to notice me back in high school, which honestly was just me standing on a chair and telling her how cute I thought she was
> naturally we never ended up dating, but that shit was 7 years ago, so these days I can laugh
> Stacy ends up my story more seriously than I do, gives me a disapproving look as if I didn't tell this story within the context of being embarrassing because this was THE PAST
> Stacy now tells other people "anon likes to make a big show of girls he likes," likes as in currently, without the context of being in high school, without the context of being an embarrassing story
> come to think of it, apparently Stacy has never done anything embarrassing, she only talks about how perfect her life is and how much her haters
She is one of many normies who do this.
>>
>>24736013
Why would someone edit a picture like that
>being this entitled
The victim card doesn't work, there's always someone worse off than you.
>>
>>24736885
> m'lady intensifies
> mad that she thought you were a pathetic sperg
> she was right
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.