[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some one please explain the whole "Girls mature faster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Ebin bost.jpg (91 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
Ebin bost.jpg
91 KB, 260x300
Can some one please explain the whole "Girls mature faster than boys" meme?

On another note, explain what is maturity and how you'd define it too.
>>
>>24735942
Because my strawman says so. Now fuck off shitlord
>>
>girls mature faster than boys
this is what dumb sluts say after a loudmouth chad "playa" breaks their heart
>>
Girls become sluts before boys start to masturbate.
>>
>>24735942
Breasts vs. testicles, anon.

That's all there is to it.
>>
Because females have heard mentality and most dont develop hobbies on their own, they just follow social norms to fit in, which is mistaken for maturity. Or maybe maturity just mean being sheep which do what its being told.
>>
it's talking about sexual maturity not emotional maturity you retard.
>>
>>24735942
girls find out that hey can control men by their mere existence and that is considered "maturity"
men do not give a shit they follow their dreams their whole fucking life, that is reason why 40 years old fart buys car he always wanted as kid.
>>
>>24736020
this might be the most insightful post I've seen in a very long time, sums things up very well
>>
OP here
>>24736020
>>24735998
So being creative and dreaming is immaturity, according to society.
>>24736001
Sexual maturity is irrelevant of how you think, correct?
>>
>>24735942
>Family
Implying girls give a shit about family nowadays.
>>
>>24736079
>So being creative and dreaming is immaturity, according to society.

yes. And its not just female thing, look at normies and wagekuks. To be mature (aka normie) is to follow as much social bullshit as possible.
>>
They mature sexually faster.
The rest of the meme about them growing up emotionally faster is complete bullshit, most women stop maturing past 16.
My mom's fucking 45 and she still throws temper tantrums.
>>
"mature" means "stops growing". fully grown women are fundamentally in arrested development
>>
>>24735942
>Can some one please explain the whole "Girls mature faster than boys" meme?

Women say stupid things and men dont correct them because it may start an argument and said argument may prevent us from using their hands, armpits, feet, mouths, anuses, and vaginas for dick friction in the near future
>>
>baseball cards
Even 20 years ago this would have been dated
>>
If being mature means abandoning your interests to serve a greater group that mocked me at every opportunity, so be it.

Who proud manchild here?
>>
Pedophilia. Little girls notice the huge amounts of men checking them out from a young age. This develops into a natural, postive, outgoing sexuality which is ingrained in the female psyche (a reason fat women are immature is because they were fat children and did not have as much male attention). While males are still figuring out how sexuality works in their teen years, women have already learnt that between the ages of 7-12. The problem is that women are unaware of is that attention from the opposite sex is very one sided unless it is female attention directed towards alpha male figures presented in the media. Because of this, women act very childish in alot of ways, because in a womans perspective life is rainbows with Chads sliding down the rainbows with silver platters of money and large penises to keep the women happy.

Everything about humans is sex, even for children.

None of you will be satisfied with this answer though, it shatters your social opinion structures put in place by big bird and elmo which you were subjected to as children.
>>
>>24735942
black people mature faster than white people
animals mature faster than humans

it isn't necessarily a good thing
>>
It's another attempt by women to feel superior to men
but they ignore the fact that the only thing that matters is adulthood and men are superior in adulthood
>>
>>24737184

Gems like this are why I love this board.

I'm slowly learning to treat women in a conscientious manner based on what I want from them. They compartmentalize people in their lives into different roles in arbitrary manners (i.e. friendzone).

>talking to female friend for a long time
>lots of personal stuff; thought we were open and emotionally intimate
>try to show a tender side; she responds positively
>ask about platonic cuddling; just want someone to hold and comfort
>"i don't want to be physical with you at all"
>"it's not about trust. i think you would respect boundaries"
>"i appreciate your candor and the way you challenge my views"
>"we're not actually emotionally intimate. i hold back because you might be critical"
>"i can't be physical without emotional intimacy"

So, women are children, and if you want to engage with them on anything more than an abstract intellectual level, you should never be critical of them. Also, they have no concept of what might be leading people on.
>>
Wonen age like milk
Men ave like wine
>>
File: 1373396320476.jpg (575 KB, 1246x920) Image search: [Google]
1373396320476.jpg
575 KB, 1246x920
this is lolsf
>>
>>24735979
Bro. I was 2 when I started.
>>
Because doing anything other than slaving your life away is childish for men. Women are sociopaths who cannot experience "fun" so the only thing they have to do is conform.
>>
Well, you guys are sitting here complaining about women who are going out and having sex and relationships, who have no niche/intellectual hobbies, while you stay home reading Wikipedia articles, building up your armpit stank as you acquire random knowledge on various subjects even though you are never going to achieve anything scientific or intellectual, or even manage to breed. So you're sitting around in your butt sweat arguing with random strange guys about knowledge and ideas that are basically as worthless in the real world as trading baseball cards.

>>24735998

Yes anon, "sheep" are the mature people. We are the immature people.

>>24739192

People with jobs are the mature people. People who shitpost online all day for "fun" are the immature people. Just accept that this is society's view and that we're not onto some secret superior life track. We're just addicted to the internet.
>>
>>24739293
>whether or not you got lucky and found a living in society or not determines your maturity

opinion invalidated
>>
>>24739293

I think most of the stuff they're talking about it true for not all of women though. And I'm successful and relevant to society.
>>
>muh maturity
>ha, you don't live a miserable shitbox of a life with 2 kids and a wife that hates you and debt/mortgage? YOU'RE SO IMMATURE, YOU AREN'T A REEEEAAL MAN

why are normies so obsessed with how other people live their life? fuck off. I want to play video games and do what I want.
>>
>>24735942
It's because they start bleeding out of their cunts and they start believing that they are women now. I recall when I was like 12/13 and I was talking to my friend about the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and this girl turned around and was like "You guys still watch cartoons, kek" and now the bitch is dead because she got hit by a drunk driver.
>>
this comic is true, and it is evidence to the fact that I should be able to fuck 14 year olds
>>
>>24735942
young girls know how to behave in class whereas young boys are rowdy

it has nothing to do with "maturity" but a lot of retards say it does
>>
>>24739525
I have seen men in their early 20s behave rowdy in uni classes, even those 5 6 people who are 2 3 years older than the rest of class
>>
>>24735942
Girls get taller before boys so they go out and start getting fucked by men while the boys their age are jacking off alone. This makes women believe they mature faster. The same argument is used by 30+ year old women, they claim they're more mature than women aged 25 or 20 because they've taken more dick.

tl;dr women think getting fucked makes you more mature
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69 KB, 1040x510) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69 KB, 1040x510
they think having sex = mature
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.