[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no gf Why did god put us on this earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1448197861112.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448197861112.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1200
>no gf

Why did god put us on this earth?
>>
God didn't, blame your parents.
>>
File: borntosuffer.jpg (412 KB, 914x816) Image search: [Google]
borntosuffer.jpg
412 KB, 914x816
pic quite reIated, m8
>>
God doesn't exist.

Blame your parents.
>>
>>24735890
So someone with a gf like me can feel better about myself
>>
File: 1427890903216.jpg (98 KB, 412x448) Image search: [Google]
1427890903216.jpg
98 KB, 412x448
You are a product of genetics, environments and upbringing, etc. God doesnt script every fucking life. System works itself.
Someone wins, someone losts. Not everyone meant to win.
Your gfsless kind of is an indicator of your failure.
What do?
-Try as much as possible
-Just rethink value system of your existence and exisence in general.
>>
Let me ask you something. Do you even talk to women? And no, female relatives don't count. Do you actually go out of your way to get out of your comfort zone and chat to a female stranger, qt or not?

If I'm correct, then you literally have no reason to whine. Girlfriends don't just grow on trees, and they're certainly not going to go out of their way to talk to you/date you if you so much as can't approach them first let alone hold a conversation.

Greet everyone that crosses your path, male or female. It will help you be able to be more comfortable talking to people in the long run. Then you start working on confidence and charm, while dealing with other problems that will diminish your insecurities. Shit like treating facial acne, shaving your neck beard, hitting the gym etc etc.

If you're not planning on doing any of that then you'll be stuck at square one for the rest of your life. Is that what you want? I think we both know the answer to that. Even chad gets rejected from time to time, but that's just practice for when he comes across a girl that actually takes in interest in him. Everyone here has the potential to get laid and they're too afraid of leaving their comfort zones to do it, and then they bitch and moan about how girls only go for the alpha male while betas like us get nothing. Stop living a stagnant lifestyle and become the alpha you want to be. Or enjoy dying alone, your choice.
>>
File: 1448304412881.jpg (36 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448304412881.jpg
36 KB, 250x241
>tfw 3 gfs
>>
There are about just as many women as there are men.

Poor social skills. Not just makes, but females too.
>>
>>24735890
She a whore? Looks dirty
>>
>>24736137
I used to think like this until I started trying.
But before I thought like you, I used to think it was hopeless and some of us were just fucked. Now I think like that again, because I realized that it's not about trying, it's about luck. Some of us are just not attractive and the few girls that could be attracted to us will never cross our paths, unless we settle for some girl we're not attracted to which is something I'd rather not do.

At least I tried. That's what I thought I'd tell myself if I failed. But looking back, if I didn't try, if I was still an ugly NEET with no fashion sense who plays pokemon on his gamecube, I could say "at least I didn't try". Which is better than being a failure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.