[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is hope for you abominations! but first you gonna need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 353x136) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 353x136
there is hope for you abominations! but first you gonna need to find some male sponsor for the surgery
>>
disgusting

no way to know beforehand so you dont waste money on a roastbeef bitch
>>
>>24736095
amen my brother, those god damn money leeching whores
>>
>>24735799
>tfw roasties are so disgusting that I would rather suck dick than touch those things
How is this even possible?
>>
>>24736161
Cuz you're gay
>>
>>24735799
is that really caused only by fucking a lot?
>>
File: kokice.jpg (58 KB, 478x598) Image search: [Google]
kokice.jpg
58 KB, 478x598
>>24736296
It's caused by genetics.Some woman can be huge fucking sluts and still have a perfect innie.Some women can be virgins and have a "roasite".It all depends on genes.Fucking has very little to do with it.
>>
>>24736334
so this whole roastie thing is just one huge meme?
>>
>>24736368
Yes. Sad robot mischief is tricking naive people like you, anon.
>>
>>24736334
Roastie detected. The only genes that affect it are the genes in Chads cock lmao
>>
>>24736368
Girls make fun of us over genetic stuff like penis size and height. "Drink some milk manlet XD"

Why shouldn't we make fun of them for their disgusting genetics?
>>
>>24736368
>>24736401
>>24736334
Don't be fooled friend. Have you seen the pictures of the guy that tugged on his foreskin for six months? And yet we're expected to believe literally decades of being pounded doesn't affect vaginal skin.

>It's just genetic, beta provider, don't be a sexist idiot!!!
>>
beef curtains are caused by
>a lot of masturbation (fingers)
>big dildos
>a lot of sex partners
>>
my gf has a huge loose vagina and even though I have a short stubby thick cock it still feels lose specially when she is horny.

How can I fix this? She said she used to have 4-somes in her early 20s and fucked african descent men in the past that were very large.

Now she is 34 and I am was a KV 26 year old until we met. She wants to have kids since I just got a promotion and can finally afford a nice family home for us but I am scared that the sex will never be everything I actually want. She never even goes down on me. 90% of the time I have to go down on her or eat her butt to make her come and sometimes she falls sleep when it's my turn to come and im on top.
>>
>tfw your 19 yo gf has a perfect pussy

I just hope that shit doesnt start to fall out as she ages.
>>
>>24737732
she's taking advantage of you. don't give her your children or income.
>>
>>24736470
>sexist idiot
go back to reddit, there's no such thing as sexism you feminazi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.