[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drives Asian women to white men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: scores2009.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scores2009.png
18 KB, 495x391
What drives Asian women to white men?
>>
A bigger dick then a toddlers
>>
A culture that places value on pale skin is probably a factor. Depends what kind of Asian girl I guess.
>>
>>24735513
How big are toddlers? Seems like you would know
>>
>>24735490
>dat white-washed black stat
>>
>>24735490
Self-Hate and Hypergamy
They see white as superior, and would rather take a nerdy and weak white dude over a normal Asian.
>>
What drives all women to white men you mean?

If you look at what drives women to certain dicks and not others you'll see why. Women's approval of men is based on Looks Money and Social Status.

White males are perceived to be the best looking, wealthiest and of a higher social status due to various reasons( appropriation of white culture, popularity of white; music, movies, authors as well as cultural, technological, political and economic advancements and progressions associated with white males).

They are wanted by all women because the white race has proved itself to be the most dominant race, socially and economically. They are the pace-setters, they are the standard.

Women being the hypergamous status whores they are will gape their assholes and gargle the cum of any white man they can find because of this.

Its just nature really.
>>
>Black women are the most faithful
>Black men give the least fucks about race
Kek
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.