[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE'S A CLUB IF YOU'D LIKE TO GO YOU COULD MEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: mozz.jpg (38 KB, 450x540) Image search: [Google]
mozz.jpg
38 KB, 450x540
THERE'S A CLUB IF YOU'D LIKE TO GO

YOU COULD MEET SOMEBODY WHO REALLY LOVES YOU
>>
SO YOU GO AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND YOU LEAVE WITH A GIRL AND YOU GO HOME AND YOU'RE SO HAPPY YOU COULD DIE
>>
AT THE LOOOOOOVE SHACK!
LOVE SHACK MMHMHMM
LOVE SHACK
LALA LOVE SHACK
>>
>>24735269
Why is it that every smiths song i listen to it feels as if he's singing about being gay? Like this song, "there's a club if you'd like to go" sounds like a person is suggesting to the protaganist to go to an underground gay club that he doesn't know about
>>
>>24735437
probably cause you're gay I mean why else would every song remind you about being gay if you're not gay honestly dude I wanna know what's the hardest part about being gay please tell me I'm dying to know I'm not even implying you're gay I'm just saying you're gay
>>
>>24735269
the smiths fucking suck.
>>
>>24735437
Because there's probably something subconscious leading you to that interpretation.

"There's a club if you'd like to go" sounds like someone's saying there's a regular dance club. There's nothing in the lyric that hints to anything gay.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 616x493) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 616x493
A DREADED SUNNY DAY
>>
>>24735269
>YOU COULD MEET SOMEBODY WHO REALLY LOVES YOU
This is a lie. I wish Morrissey was closer to my age. I'd be his secret weird relationship he was sort of ashamed of, sort of proud of and half-lied to the media about and then published a book about.
>>
>>24735269
>tfw never meet a qt that sings every Smiths song with me
>>
Morissey could have gotten so much women if he wasn't such a pretentious dickhead. He is proof that women don't actually like assholes.
>>
File: lewd pepe.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
lewd pepe.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>24735437
>>24735470

this tbqhfam

if you identify so strongly with gay music then you are probably gay or bi
>>
>>24735851

KEATS AND YEATS ARE ON YOUR SIDE
>>
GIRLFRIEND IN A COMA I KNOE I KNOE ITS SERIOUS
THERE WERE TIMES WHEN I COULD HAVE MURDERED HER
BUT ID HATE ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER
>>
File: 1445483164067.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445483164067.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
Oh motheer
I can feel the soil falling over my heaaaad

>"Oh, you've been in the house too long", she said
>And I naturally fled
>>
Friday feels like Sunday, how are you guys dealing with it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.