[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has extremely limited life >decides to use it to earn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>has extremely limited life
>decides to use it to earn extra income instead of spending it doing things they want to do
Another day, another dollar, wagekek.
>>
Jokes on you I took today off
>>
>>24735135
You need money to do what you want. You're just lucky that your parents tolerate you because without them you would be living in a half way house in the ghetto with meth and crack addicts.
>>
>not making money by doing what you want

There's more to life than video games and masturbation.
>>
>>24735135
another day,another bait,rite
>>
Another day, another 180 dollars.
Feels good.
>>
>>24735227
There are finer things in life and I should know because I've seen them, but not very often
>>
>>24735135
what did you do today needkek?
>>
>>24735162
Enjoy your taste of sweet neet life, even if it's only for a day. The hardest part will be enjoying it without worrying about going back to kekdom tomorrow. Anyway I do sincerely hope you enjoy it, long weekends are bomb.
>>
I should shoot up my workplace. I try to be nice to all the fucking employees and they make 'jokes' like anon you're so tiny hahahaha and 'oh it must be anon's fault, I'm just so used to saying it, ahahahh' And they all talk shit behind my back, I even hear them in the aisles when they think I'm not in hearing distance. And they have the damn fucking gall to tell me to work harder when all they do is just fucking make fun of me with their passive aggresive remaks. ANd they ALWSYS talk shit about each other behind their backs as well. They alll are fucking bitches I fucking hate them all. And even the fucking old people I have to ring out make fun of me. I was helping this one old bitch with moving some watter bottles and the whore said 'I don't want to make you move too much, you're so skinny lolol' Its my fault I'm small but don't fucking insult someoone who is trying to fucking help you. Holy shit fucking I really hope they all fucking die except maybe one girl there, she can just trip on a crack on the sidewalk
>>
>>24735375
Oh and that was of course a satirical post, FBI
>>
>>24735395
Reading that post actually pissed me off. We support whatever decision you make anon
>>
>has extremely limited life
>decides to kill themselves

kek
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>24735447
Beta uprising when?
*original*
>>
>>24735534
hey family, when is the time that the beta uprising is going to occur? i hope it is soon
>this idiot needs to put origional at the bottom of his posts to avoid the robot filter
fucking plebs, the lot of you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.