[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get cured of oneitism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: yxfnbmM.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
yxfnbmM.jpg
111 KB, 1024x1024
No contact with my dream girl for a month, I just wanna forget. How can I do it? robot way obviously, im not gonna go to a club and pick up girls
>>
I don't think the affixes -itis and -ism are related. Might be though; etymonline doesn't clarify.
>>
The only way is to find a new better one. Just imagine what a huge whore your current oneitis is and you should be good. I'm sure she loves getting fucked by Chad and wants him to cum in her, pulling him extra close while he cums for reasons she can't explain but it just feels right. She would never waste a drop of chads precious top shelf seed. She wants her babies to look just like him.
>>
I realised that after not seeing her for 3 years I wasn't as attracted to her at 20 as I was at 17. At that point I stopped caring about her.

Then just as I was about to finish my degree I started talking to this girl on my course. Now I'm pretty much fucked because she is THAT attractive. She's also a good person, which makes it worse.

So I just try not to think about it. Keep myself distracted and wait for the day I no longer care.
>>
Got rid of mine by hanging out with as many girls as possible at uni.
>>
>>24735144
An -ism is an idea. An -itis is an infection
>>
I dont think there is a cure. I have a girlfriend now and i still think often about the time i spent with this one girl from 2 years ago. I dont think anything or anyone can fill the void inside of my heart
>>
just dont see her again

what totally sucks is whenu have a crush and after a while see her again and feel the same again (will happen to me soon because she is on exchange for 1 season )
damn this will hurt
>>
>>24735106

Learn to let go, else start doing heroin
You wont even have time to think about her or anything else anymore
>>
poor ravens pepe
>>
>>24735106
Why would you want to be cured? She is literally perfect and no one could ever replace her.

Everyone else you even pretend to be interested in will be shit compared to her.
>>
>>24737510
Mate we don't even live in the same country anymore, so I literally don't see her at all, and I still have strong feelings for her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.