[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to get oil changed at place >car is overwhelmed in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>want to get oil changed at place
>car is overwhelmed in garbage
>mcdonalds bags all over
>literally cant see through back window because garbage piled up

Not sure why I care when I go to mcdonalds 2 times a day without giving a fuck what they think, but for some reason Mechanics seem like the type of people to make fun of me.

Pic unrelated, It's some fat girl I played CSGO with and got nudes out of.
>>
>>24734741
i would rather not have nudes of her, fucking disgusting.

you sound like a worthless piece of shit too
>>
File: 000129edf.jpg (238 KB, 950x1325) Image search: [Google]
000129edf.jpg
238 KB, 950x1325
>>24734741
Comfirm that she's at least 18 and post more!
>>
>>24734741
This bitches name isnt valerie is it
>>
>>24734741
mechanics will never not make fun of you
>>
Dude just change your own oil it's really easy and it's cheaper than having to go to some place.
>>
>can't change his own oil
>fucking kek
>>
>>24734741
here in my country they have garbage desposal bins on the mcdonalds terrain
>>
Mechanic here, you will be made fun of so just take your trash and throw it out. Tbh you might not get made fun of so much as make the mechanic lose faith in humanity with the way yoy treat your car.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.