[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want a virginal, devoted qt gf who knows how to show you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: darjeeling.jpg (514 KB, 760x1075) Image search: [Google]
darjeeling.jpg
514 KB, 760x1075
If you want a virginal, devoted qt gf who knows how to show you love and respect, why not attend a religious group like a church? You don't need to explicitly confirm or deny your faith, just go weekly to service and to any teas/lunches they have. They're community-oriented, so they make meeting people without losing your spaghetti easy. They'll practically push girls on you if they know you're single.

Watch out for new age groups though. The girls there are absolutely villainous sluts and the people that go to those are usually nuts.
>>
>>24734718
They only have 3D girls there.
>>
those girls are no different; the only difference is that instead of all of society as their guideline they have a church that they get their opinions from. hesitant to call that an improvement
>>
>>24734718
>why not attend a religious group like a church?

I don't believe in that bullshit. You would have to be either heavily indoctrinated/brainwashed or stupid to believe in it - I don't want a girl who is either.
>>
>>24734790
They'll have a 2d personality, though.
>>
File: 1442765763190.jpg (182 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442765763190.jpg
182 KB, 600x600
>>24734822
No they won't you kuck.
>>
>>24734821
I hope you enjoy a "liberated" girl then pal. Good luck with that.
>>
Why not become Muslim?
>>
>>24734873
Nobody said they wanted a circumcised gf who can never enjoy sex. Nobody said they wanted to practice a religion with a track record for genocide that goes back to it's founder.
>>
File: 1425569836606.png (70 KB, 191x254) Image search: [Google]
1425569836606.png
70 KB, 191x254
>>24734718
>tfw converted to Islam
>tfw talking to qt 3.14 khv
>tfw it gets serious
>tfw her parents consent
>tfw gave a her a promise ring
>saving up for engagement + wedding
Not even two years ago I thought I was going to be alone forever. Dont give up hope m8s.
>>
>>24734919
Even if she is circumcised, she can still enjoy sex.
Besides, Christians have an arguably bloodier history than Muslims.
>>
ITT: Robot delusions.

Yeah, that totally happens, OP. What you forgot to mentioni is that they sleep around a lot, come to church on Sunday, pray for forgiveness, and consider themselves as clean as virgins again.

I met many religious girls. Every single one of them turned out to be hypersluts that slept with more men than any Stacy.
>>
>>24734919
Only central African Muslims do FGM which is prohibited by islam anyway.
>le genocide meme
And Obama is a crypto Muslim, Israel is our greatest ally amirite
>>
>>24734957
>sleep around a lot, come to church on Sunday, pray for forgiveness, and consider themselves as clean as virgins again.
This. EVERYGIRL wants Chad cock.
>>
>>24734718
You're whacked out if you they're not privy to the temptations of the flesh.
>>
>>24734957
#NotAllChristianGirls
>>
>>24734718
as someone who lives with religious folk and has been exposed to how they are.
yes, there are a few women who are pretty pure but the majority are average, they'll have had a handful of boyfriends and experiences just like the rest.
>>
>>24734821
I found a neckbeard
>>
>>24735005
If you don't mind me asking, what religion(s)/sect(s)? I find protestants and reform jews to be pretty morally loose, but catholics and orthodox jews to be much more restrained.
>>
>>24735056
I believe they're Baptist, whichever flavor dominates the south.
can't truthfully tell these Christian groups apart, at least catholics try and differentiate themselves.
>>
>>24735143
Yes, baptists are much more prominent in the South, and they tend to be the No Fun Allowed sect in terms of dogma. I think because of this, they have a lot of followers who just don't bother with almost any of the rules outlined by their church.
>>
Christian girls are closet sluts.
>>
>>24734945
>inb4 /pol/ race traitor meme
One question, Muslim to Muslim. Have you had any form of physical cuddling pre-marriage?
>>
No religion is safe from sluts, OP. Look up Mormonism and "soaking".
>>
>>24734950
>arguably bloodier history than muslims
It could be argued that (though from my research on the matter I don't think that's true), but you'll note that with Christians it's exactly that: history. With muslims it's still current events.
>>
>>24735326
No, too lewd. One time I held her hand and she got all nervous and stuttered about how its haram
Shes literally perfect
>>
>>24735805
Nice. She sounds like she'd be a very faithful spouse, once you do marry.
>>
Because those crusty chistfags still believe is shitty gender roles that keep men down

"Hurr men have to do all the approaching and wooing and initiating while I sit back and do nothing"

You literally can't win
>>
>>24735384
>Christians didnt kill 500,000 kids on Iraq
>Christians didnt kill 200,000 in Afghanistan
>Christians didnt kill hundreds of thousands in Vietnam
>Christians didn't genocide the entire native population of America
Madeline Albright, Andrew Jackson, and Nixon want a word with you.
>>
>>24735384
>>24735941
There's nothing wrong with either Christianity or Islam. Stop trying to put development and religious affiliation together. Atheists will say the accomplishment of western civilisation was not by Christians but by secular people who did it for greater good. A few centuries ago Christians would be boasting of their advancement. Before that, Muslims were the most advanced, while Christians were still in the dark ages. Sure, Muslims are living like shit, and this is the reason we have so much war and terrorism, but plenty of violence happens in third world shitholes like the (Christian majority)countries south of the USA.
>>
>>24736019
>Stop trying to put development and religious affiliation together
You seem to have to problem doing it when it comes to Muslims.
I agree with pretty much everything else you said though
>>
>>24736175
We didn't have a problem 1000 years ago, in the Islamic renaissance(which was a thing). The world will never be perfect. There will always be those trash can corners of it which the better off places will exploit
>>
>>24735805
Lucky nigger
>>
File: 1449245350047.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449245350047.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>24734945
>>24735805
I hate you so much godammit
>>
>>24734822
>They'll have a 2d personality
I know what you mean by this, but without context that is an overwhelmingly insulting thing to say about a person.
>>
>>24734718
'Good' religious girls are long gone. We're basically the same as every slut now.
>>
>>24734718
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha to late for that bad boy bully chad got to her first in high school they are corrupted and tainted.
>>
They're still whores. Except they can claim to be "born again", claim they "repented", and then go straight back to the cock carousal.
>>
God is a superstition
>>
I have wondered why more robots aren't more closely aligned with the teachings of the Catholic Church. It strongly promotes modesty in-terms of sex, celibacy for those in religious authority, and charity for the needy.
>>
>le church meme
please fuck off, religious girls are the biggest whores
>>
>>24735941
>Christians didn't genocide the entire native population of America
They didn't, the spanish conquistadors who did that were idol worshipping kektholics
>>
>>24734718
>The girls there are absolutely villainous sluts and the people that go to those are usually nuts.

I know the reason
http://whale.to/a/prescott2.html
>>
>>24734718
>tfw no qt3.14 8/10 christian girlfriend that is ashamed of her body for being too sinful to do house work and have sex with for the sole purpose of procreation

I wouldn't even care if the sex sucks tbqh
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.