[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here /ptsd/ I'm having a hard time knowing how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: heil.jpg (17 KB, 462x319) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
17 KB, 462x319
anyone else here /ptsd/
I'm having a hard time knowing how to deal with the future when I expect the past to haunt me forever, as it has made me the person here today.
I recently quit smoking weed and I'm finding it difficult to find a reason to bother to keep going.

On top of that I made a normiebook comment critiquing a feminist and the brigade of normie women just jumped on me and harassed me calling me a rude misogynist and I'm not feeling very liked right now.
>>
>>24734707
>somehow is unaware of how shit the western society is
>decide to put his life on the line
>in doing so, actually experience how the real world is and how removed from reality western perspectives are
I feel sorry for vets desu, purpose in life destroyed

daily reminder OP, society is just a shitty meme
>>
This post is making me suffer pretty bad
>>
>>24734792
my ptsd is family related and significantly more pathetic than going to war and killing people and seeing people get killed.
>>
Recently went on prazosin, and it's actually helped with the nightmares some. I thought that would mean I could finally move on, but nope. I feel no weight has been lifted at all. Everything is still there and I'm more exhausted with it than I've been in a long while.
>>
>>24734871
>significantly more pathetic than going to war and killing people and seeing people get killed.
Same. Sharing stories is one thing, but I wouldn't bother comparing traumas. Nothing good can come of it. If you had it worse, it makes you feel lonely and hopeless; if you had it better, it makes you feel like a wimp.
>>
>>24734871
Fug. iktf.
I was diagnosed at 17, but left that therapist and never told anyone because I don't think getting beaten by a father figure is the same as going to war.
>>
>>24735156
>>24735038
>>24734871
well, I respect your opinion and self reliance I guess
>>
bump i guess
>>
>>24734707
triggered lol!
>>
>>24735870
nice joke dude like it a lot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.