[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE THE SJW BOOGEYMAN AND BEING CONTRARIAN LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: The decline is real.png (3 KB, 359x40) Image search: [Google]
The decline is real.png
3 KB, 359x40
DUDE THE SJW BOOGEYMAN AND BEING CONTRARIAN LMAO
>>
File: 65657655676657.jpg (782 KB, 1100x780) Image search: [Google]
65657655676657.jpg
782 KB, 1100x780
I blame IA for everything that happened.

/v/ was shit long before GG happened though.
>>
>>24734525
>tfw /v/ is shit
>tfw no place to discuss video games
>>
>>24734525
Kek

This comment is not original
>>
>>24734557
/vg/ is slightly better.
You could just go back to r/games or whatever.
>>
DUDE THE POL BOOGEYMAN AND BEING CONFORMIST LMAO
>>
>>24734669
came here to say this le original comment
>>
>>24734557
I fucking hate /v/.
I'd rather fall headfirst into a spike trap than going there.

fuck /v/ and fuck everybody who still posts there.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 621x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 621x480
>>24734525
>lol le le boogeyman isnt REAL SHUT UP
>le le le le
>>
>>24734557
/v/ is just fucking trash in every single way possible.

I went through the catalog before and there was L I T E R A L L Y only ELEVEN (11) threads that weren't just cancerous garbage or bait threads.
>>
niggas lightin me up thinkin im straw
>>
DUDE THE CHAD BOOGEYMAN AND BEING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LMAO
>>
>>24734706
Awww did a girl from /v/ reject you?
>>
>>24734776
Chad is not a boogeyman. He is not malicious or wrong. He is like the weather and exists as a foil to robots.
>>
>>24734525
DUDE KEEP SPENDING MONEY ON SHITTY SJW GAMES LMFAO

Fuck off.
>>
DUDE THE WII U IS THE BEST CONSOLE EVER LMAO

I havent been to that board in 2 years. But I have no one else to talk pc and sony gaming with
>>
the worst thing about /v/ is that their "board culture" isn't a joke. It's actually jaded neckbeards who believe in what they're talking about. You'd think /r9k/ would have it beat in that department but the closer you look the more you realize that this board's culture is just self depreciating humor taken to the max. Most posters on /v/ actually believe the horseshit that they parrot.
>>
>the original Resident Evil isn't survival horror it's action horror
-/v/
>Re4 is the best Resident Evil muh magic dinosaur man
-/v/
>>
>>24734557
what even is there to discuss about them senpai? Unless you're an educated game design major (aka cucc for life) you probably have incorrect beliefs in how they work
>>
>DUDE IM A ROASTIE AND I PLAY VIDEO GAMES
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT CARE?
fuck off to tumblr god damn whales
>>
The nail in the coffin for /v/ was when meet the pyro came out.

That was when you could see just how retarded the people who posted in that board where.

Now its just corporate shilling and memes.

I miss the old board culture like 4am generals and Protomen.
>>
>>24734557
>tfw no place to discuss video games

/vr/ isn't quite as bad, although the shilling is probably even worse than /v/, and the janitor deletes random threads inexplicably.
>>
File: Untitled.png (152 KB, 984x596) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
152 KB, 984x596
reminder that the moderators on /v/ made a "game" and a gofundme action to raise 1,5milion for it, just to scam the users and people using it
>>
/v/ has been shit since like 2010 though.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>24734557
>go to /a/
>actual good vidya discussion
>limited to weebshit like DanganRonpa and kusoge like Nep

FUCK /v/
Literally talk about nothing but their equivalent of jews and SHITTY flavor of the month games (See FNAF, Lisa, Undertale)

If you make a video game thread it gets 3 replies at most and 404s. Meanwhile some faggot starts a recommendation thread, literally fresh from reddit knows nothing about the place, and gets a 400 reply thread
Fuck /v/. It's just blue /b/
>>
>>24734785
are you from /v/? then die in a ditch, faggot. girls don't go to /v/ and /v/ is too stupid to keep a woman as well.
>>
File: v-the vidya.png (12 KB, 343x135) Image search: [Google]
v-the vidya.png
12 KB, 343x135
High traffic = low quality posts.

You wouldn't go into a Twitch chat to discuss shit, so why would you go to /v/. Or 4chan in general I guess.
>>
>>24734525
Are you that butt frustrated that some people shit talk undertale anon?

Try tumblr, that might be more your swing
>>
DUDE
LMAOY[OOO
>>
File: smug-00020.jpg (162 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
smug-00020.jpg
162 KB, 588x766
>>24736685
Not even OP but
>/v/irgin ignoring any form of argument and just resorting to name calling
Next you'll try to say I'm actually the OP. After that you'll either say I'm trolling or resort to calling names yet again.
Though now that you read that you'll want to do the opposite.
>>
>>24736685
This is exactly one of the reasons why /v/ is shit

>Like/Dont like thing? It's a _____drone!
ooga booga muh tribalism
>>
>>24734525
Don't know what's worse - v and their "lel sjws and censorship are ruining games" or r9ks "normies and women suck also something something Jews

I want to discuss games and being lonely w/o bogeymen
>>
>>24736839
fuck off faggot ,
>25 and wanting to discus games
hang yourself
>>
>>24736896
Woah man, you're one rude meanie.
>>
>>24735841
>unless you're an expert in cinematography you have nothing to discuss about film
>unless you're an expert in linguistics you have nothing to discuss about literature
go fuck yourself
>>
>>24736896
>gets butthurt because a loser wants to discuss his hobby

You mad, bro
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.