[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is serious about hygiene? I never really cared, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nunAVt6.jpg (16 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
nunAVt6.jpg
16 KB, 500x326
Who here is serious about hygiene?

I never really cared, and only sometimes brushed my teeth (On work days) Until a bunch of coworkers females were talking about me behind my back rather loudly and laughing. Saying i stunk like shit (I'm not fat), my breath fucking stinks, and every-time one would walk past me she will say "That's him".

I don't work there anymore, but for the past few months of being a NEET, i brush twice a day (And use mouth-wash both times), and always floss at night. As well as shower once a day and wear deodorant. I also take chlorophyll liquid. And drink about 2-3 liters of water a day.

Haven't been able to test if i still stink or not.
>>
>>24734130
that sounds good op

i dont do shit, i brush my teeth maybe every 2 days and take a shower every other day at best... but i dont really smell i think i dont know
>>
>>24734151

I thought i didn't smell either, but apparently it is when i started sweating i think. But regardless made my social anxiety go haywire knowing every female at work knew i stunk and would make fun of me.

No guy did it.
>>
>>24734151
>i brush my teeth maybe every 2 days
You should try to brush at least once a day though.
>>
Also what deodorant / bodywash does everyone use?

I want something that works good and smells good too.
>>
>>24734258
I just use some nivea 48hours dry effect roll-on.
fuck this stupid deo spray horseshit. that's for guidos and shit normies.
>>
>>24734130
You're a fucking retard, I take at elast 1 shower a day, brush my teeth three times aday and use deodorant ALWAYS.
>>
never understood how people don't shower, it's one thing l look forward to every morning, a nice long relaxing hot shower before work

lately i also take a nice relaxing hot bath afterwards while benedryl kicks in then get a nice sleep

i do need to brush more that's for sure, getting a toothbrush to keep at work
>>
File: 1448968121092.jpg (225 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
1448968121092.jpg
225 KB, 800x669
>>24734130
Lick the back of your hand, let it dry and smell it. If it stinks you still got problems.
Also check if it might be related to tonsil stones.

If your really have strong body odour it might help to shave your armpits and genital area and then using antibacterial soap.

More often than not its related to how you look, people tend to associate smell to different type of appearances, so it might help to be clean shaven, fit, have a trimmed haircut and wearing non-shaggy rather tight clothes.
Use perfumes only when you're clean.
>>
>>24734759
>>24734771

>1 shower a day

yeah, cause I'm so fucking stoked to see the inside of a shower cell every single day of my life.

fuck showering daily. it's fucking stupid and not necessary. if you apply deo right after that, then this piece of shit should do its fucking job and cover up ugly smells for at least 2 days so nobody needs to pour water over them every fucking day 24/7.
>>
>>24734820
I'm imagining how that group of breeders smells.
>>
shower once a month at best.
brush when i feel like it.
go to store stinking like shit not giving a fuck
have wife, tells me i stink, i wave my hands under armpits and laugh.
>tfw im all this and wear slacks nice shoes and a cardigan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.