[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in college >3 months in >no friends >lunchtime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>in college
>3 months in
>no friends
>lunchtime
>in comfiest place in the library watching anime and eating chicken tendies
Who even needs friends?
>>
i do the same thing lol, its so much better than high school because since nobody knows me i can just blend into the background noise and nobody [except my roommate] really knows i exist

what college do you go to OP?
>>
>>24734112
You apparently, you attention whore
>>
>live on campus
>dorms are right next to college
>can just go home and eat lunch comfy in my room with anime

Can even come back during other breaks too. Don't need friends now.
>>
>>24734129
There are normies who browse thia board that go to my college, so I'd rather not say. There's this corner in the back of the library on the 2nd floor. Literally no one goes to the second floor at lunch, let alone the back of the library. There's one of those huge pillows that I sit on. It's really great desu. Have you made any friends?
>>
>>24734156
>attention whore
>anonymous board
Stay mad faggot
>>
File: 1413394201938.gif (255 KB, 317x321) Image search: [Google]
1413394201938.gif
255 KB, 317x321
>>24734112
>in college
>classes end
>talk to absolutely no one
>go home
get on my level
>>
>>24734214
That's pretty much me. I sometimes go days without talking to anyone
>>
>>24734187
No, I haven't made any friends and probably won't make any this year... One of the biggest problems is I haven't really met anyone who im compatible to be friends with if that makes sense

maybe im just making excuses for being a loser or maybe ive just forgotten how to be a friend desu its been a while since ive had them
>>
>>24734200
you get attention from replies
have one attention you pathetic bitch
>>
>>24734112
Same.
I practically live in the basement of the library since my roommate is an ultra Chad.
>>
>college
>literal daycare-whorehouse for young adults or teens
>not using every second of it to fuck people

Why waste your time and money going there if you are gonna just sit around and do nothing?
>>
>>24734254
I tried being friends with this one girl. She has a bf and has 3 friends in college. However when I saw her whatsapp conversations list I saw that I was all the way at the bottom. She's talking with at least 4 other guys that she pretty much never hangs out with. She's not a whore, I just think that she's being nice to them. It makes me pretty sad that she may only be talking to me because she's a nice person and doesn't want to ignore me. She's currently with one of them on the ground floor of the library doing some work. Don't know if I should pursue the friendship further.
>>
>>24734287
>since my roommate is an ultra Chad.
I'll never understand how Americans get paired up with someone random and have to share the same room with them. Over here it's one room per person, roommates are not a thing, unless a couple chooses to live together in the same room or something.

Can you get rooms to yourself? Do they cost too much for the average American student to afford? Is there a shortage of space/rooms in American unis? Not making fun, just curious to how it caught on.
>>
>>24734313
Not putting my fresh dick inside of a used fleshlight.
>>
>>24734313
Well maybe he is doing something useful. Not everyone is studying sociology.
>>
>>24734351
Sorry I can't answer any of those questions. The only people that I know who have a lone room are RAs and random people who get lucky. Where are you? Finland?
>>
I feel good reading yall. At least I could initiate small talks with gals. Just go up to anyone and ask even if you already know the answer:
>do we have homeworks
>when's the exam
>>
>>24734451
That just makes me feel pathetic. I hate small talk.
>>
>eating in the library

i hated you fuckers

>neck deep in a term project
>*SLURP SMACK SMACK SMACK*
>trying to edit paper
>*BLORP CRUNCH SIGH*

and the smell of greasy chips and doritos
>>
>>24734451
Walk up to random girl
>do we have homework
Who are you? Are you even in any of my classes?
>when's the exam
I don't know because I don't have any classes with you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.