[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a girls number >find out she's suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>finally get a girls number
>find out she's suicidal

What should I do?

Also any suicidal fembots know what you would want someone to say to you?
>>
Chad here.

She's just saying that to get attention.

When will you robots learn?
>>
>>24733929
this.

just fuck her and move on
>>
Let someone else deal with her. I don't fuck with people that give me shit like that right off the bat.
>>
>>24733912

I would like to have a suicidal gf so I could bring her out of her suicidal tendencies with the amount of love and affection I would give her.
>>
File: 1448835532684.jpg (92 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1448835532684.jpg
92 KB, 908x714
>>24734002
OP here, me too but we both know that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>24733912

Let her have a good time . Don't listen to what women say . Observe what they do.

Only take that shit seriously if she threatens suicide.
>>
Tell her to do it 2bh
>>
>>24733912
Nah dude get away just don't fuck with her man. Please anon learn from my experiences.
Don't fuck with her, don't help her. Let her kill herself if she wants. All she'll do is use you and then leave you once she's better.
That is what women literally evolved to do.
Its their social niche.
A loyal woman is an aberration

>>24733967
This but dear God don't become attached
>>
>Do you want a helium tank?
That is p much my dream. Get a bf to commit sudoku with.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.