[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here with a god tier degree but literally retarded? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1449047148270.png (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1449047148270.png
7 KB, 275x275
Who here with a god tier degree but literally retarded?
>tfw aerospace engineer
>tfw I don't even know how to talk in my own language
>tfw l don't remember anything
Ive been always useless, I struggled to get this degree and tried to improve myself nonstop, but I'm still the same shit.
Also virgin lvl 25
>>
>>24733869
stop being a virgin first

go onto a college campus and post on yik yak some girl will fuck you not even joking

these sluts dont even care what you look like its crazy

im 18, its my first semester, and some girl offered to fuck me because she wants "young blood"

i mean if you are super ugly theyll probably say no
>>
>>24733869
what college did you go to?

sounds like some shithole in yurop

i also highly reccomend coming to the US
>>
>>24733943
I don't suggest that unless you want to die 80k+ in debt

and it doesn't matter how good the school is if you don't retain the knowledge and/or spend everyday doing it.

you can drift by school with decent grades and come out not know a whole lot more than what you came in with.

to come out of school highly educated you need to focus on your study the majority of the time especially outside of school.

I feel like i fucked my self from drinking and gaming too much even though i'll probably pass.
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24733921
>i mean if you are super ugly theyll probably say no

Just a reminder that it's pretty easy to be super ugly in womans eyes.
>>
>>24733921
same fagging?
and must be bait
>>
>>24734103
nah not bait

that being said... i am still a virgin
>>
>>24734081
did you make this picture?
>>
>>24734113
but losing your virginity won't help with becoming knowledgeable in your field

Also I recently lost my virginity and i have to say sex is kind of underwhelming personally.
Same with having a gf
>>
>>24733869

hey op, iktf. i got a degree in electrical engineering, but i only made it through because i studied my ass off and did well on tests. my first job in my field sucked because i couldn't do anything practical and got very easily confused. i had to quit because everyone knew i was an idiot. i think i have something called Sluggish cognitive tempo (SCT).

shit sucks, man.
>>
>>24734157
how did you lose your virginity

no shit having a gf is underwhelming
>>
>>24734137
Nope. Why? It's from a book called Dataclysm by Christian Rudder.
>>
>>24734175
Went to a party because I like drinking and after a good predrink i don't have very much social anxiety.

>buddy talks to this chick finds out she plays vidya and read manga

>chat with her for a bit

>she isn't the party type but her roommates hosted the party

>get her number

>text back and forth

>week later we make out

>couple days later we fucked

i've been dating her now for a little over a month and we have fucked 12 times or so we were both virgins as well
>>
>>24734073
>you can drift by school with decent grades and come out not know a whole lot more than what you came in with
This is so true that it hurts. I graduated with summa cum laude in my program, but I never retained the information very well aside from testing.
Two years later and I've never found a job and have forgotten almost everything.
>>
>>24734228
i'm heading to class now also having sex is litterally getting lucky. you just have to go out and do shit even if you don't talk to girls it's possible you may end up in a conversation with one
>>
>>24734218
I just thought maybe you would have access to all the data.
>>
>>24734274
Saddly I don't. I haven't even read the whole book to be honest. Obviously what I posted has its flaws. Since people were judged only by their looks. One could argue that in reality other things play into attractiveness. For men anyways. Voice depth, posture, money. All that shit. The difference presented in the picture is still huge though.
>>
File: 1436530274461.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1436530274461.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>24733869
>tfw aerospace engineer
>tfw I don't even know how to talk in my own language

Holy shit, thanks for the kek OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.