[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to work in a good mood after day off >lasts about an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1372108685740.jpg (8 KB, 205x198) Image search: [Google]
1372108685740.jpg
8 KB, 205x198
>go to work in a good mood after day off
>lasts about an hour
>coworker cunt says something tongue in cheek about me dating the quiet, "kind of slow" girl
>i notice that she intended to insult me but did it in a way she thought i wouldnt notice
>now gotta wait for my other day off before my mood can reset
>>
WOT A CUNT M8
>>
You should key her car in the parking lot.
>>
>>24734020
If I knew what she drove
>>
>>24734033
Do some recon son.

t.revenge expert
>>
>>24733719
> i notice that she intended to insult me
holy shit m8 are you alright?
>>
>not just keeping to yourself except to tell coworkers to shut up when they get annoying
>>
>>24733719

She is not trying to insult you , she is basically saying " hah you're dating her ? HER ? you are funny ( please ask me out so I can reject you and feel better about myself )
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.