[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you ever wonder what exactly is college experience for ri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: a2909556845_16.jpg (57 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a2909556845_16.jpg
57 KB, 700x700
If you ever wonder what exactly is college experience for rich kids watch this Jake Wright rich kid living and studying in Cambridge.

Life really comes easy when you're rich.

https://youtu.be/1guAj8-d-9s
>>
Cambridge is a nice town, went there in March. cold as fuck though, even York was warmer, and it's way further north
>>
I should never be the first poster in any thread, usually kills them before they get off the ground
>>
>>24734003
Well you are a tripfag.

You kinda kill the whole concept of the entire website.
>>
File: allwhitesarenormies.jpg (568 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
allwhitesarenormies.jpg
568 KB, 1688x3080
Life really comes easy when you're white

FTFY
>>
>>24734013
lol no, trips have always been part of this site. legion faggotry is a cancer which didn't really take off till the 2010s
>>
>>24734041
>thinks his existence is a part of the website

Trips sure are deluded.
>>
>>24734041
Good job missing the point. Whole point of this website is that what you say is valued just by what you're saying. Nothing like status or how many people agree with you or like you. You know, how it's on reddit and in real life. Tripfags kill this concept. It's a cancer that has been with us for a long time now. Good thing is that there aren't nearly as many as of you, so just because some people are attention whoring it doesn't make the whole website that much shittier.
>>
>>24733642
he has a north east accent though

I just can't hate him
>>
>>24733642
>studying compsci at Cambridge

lmao
>>
>>24734003
you are a massive attention seeking faggot

i hope you just down a whole bottle of jack and blow your brains out already
>>
>>24734472
he will be working in mcdonalds and relying on youtube monies in a few years
>>
>>24734062
this website has never had a point, moot never had any principles really, etc. it was originally just a place for weebs to discuss anime and people to discuss random shit. the whole "anonymous" thing was originally just used to troll, except some faggots like you took it way too seriously. now fuck off to Wizardchan
>>
>>24734594
There is literally no point you can make to defend using a trip.
>>
>>24734594
Not really. The concept of anonymity on 4chan is valid. If only thing it means to you is "hurr lejun" then you are the retard. Also mentioning moot, who has been largely irrelevant even when was in charge of the website is retarded.

Seriously what's so hard to understand? In real life or on reddit for example your opinions are valued based on what you are, not what you say. Anonymity makes sure it's not that way. Tripfags don't really change this, since as I said. It's just a loud attention whoring minority.
>>
>>24734594
just fuck off m8

the only people who like tripfags are tripfags
>>
>rich
>in college
>KV, haven't had a conversation with another student in about a year

OP should specify 'this is the college experience for rich Chads'
>>
File: 1354750882707.png (368 KB, 1008x955) Image search: [Google]
1354750882707.png
368 KB, 1008x955
Remember, never reply to the tripfag. Ignore it completely.

If someone else responds to it, then teach that person not to, but never address the attention whore directly.
>>
>>24734594
hey man can you give me some advice on making a trip? seems exciting
>>
>>24734030
>believing in concepts of blanket privilege
The world is a little more nuanced than that son. A white person without any social skills is still more fucked than a socially capable black woman. Being a robot shouldn't be a pissing contest. We don't need a second oppression Olympics running in tandem.
>>
>>24734594
FUCK OFF TO /SOC/
KILL YOURSELF
ETC REEEEEEEEE NORMIE LEAVE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.