[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flag for boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: redflag.gif (3 KB, 326x217) Image search: [Google]
redflag.gif
3 KB, 326x217
Red flag for boys

>Thinks he's sophisticated for having different musical taste
>Lets /fa/ dress him
>Thinks becoming /fit/ will change his life
>Complains how he doesn't care for society but complains about it all day long
>Thinks getting a gf/bf will solve his problems
>Is a manchild
>Prides himself for not touching his dick for a few days
>>
File: gf.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
17 KB, 900x900
Is having a nazi collection (from a few years ago) when i was collecting a red flag? even if i'm not racist?

>Prides himself for not touching his dick for a few days

Damn i'm on my 4th day of nofap was proud.
>>
>>24733640
>Damn i'm on my 4th day of nofap was proud.
Don't listen to roasties. They don't know what true horniness and self-control is. Some of them go months without masturbating and it's completely normal for them but it drives us crazy
>>
>>24733678
Wah wah I have no self control.
>>
>he smokes something other than weed
>he watches anime
>he plays games that have a colon in the title
>he posts bait threads
>he doesn't sage when replying to bait threads
>he browses /pol/ unironically
>>
>>24733740
epic b8 attempt

how's your cobweb vagina?
>>
>>24733767
I have a boyfriend. He's also a robot who isn't a fucking spastic like most of you are.

Been with him for 2 years and I love him dearly.
>>
>>24733784
You could have at least attempted to craft a believable story. A Stacey in a stable relationship would never be on here.
>>
>>24733808
"Stacy"
I'm not even close to such.
I'm a 6/10 at best.
>>
File: StaceyDetected.jpg (972 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
StaceyDetected.jpg
972 KB, 3192x2124
>>24733842
>I have a boyfriend
>isn't a fucking spastic
>Been with him for 2 years
>>
>drinks soda
>watches anime
>monolingual
>can't play an instrument
>still lives with parents
>can't tie a tie
>drinks alcohol
>smokes cigarettes or weed, or any other degenerate substances
>has any social media accounts
>no female friends
>isn't fit
>listens to metal or any mainstream hiphop garbage
>watches tv, netflix, any form of media
>politically opinionated
>considers himself "intelligent" lmao
>no ambition
>makes less money than I do
>plays video games
>under 6ft
>has never traveled out of their native country
>has never listened to lohani hohetoy
>uses this website
>shitty teeth
>brown eyes
>non white
>>
>>24733600
>He doesn't like Edmund Burke

NO BURKE
NO PERKS

YOU KNOW IT WORKS
>>
>He doesn't tripfag on r9k
>>
File: 4564113.jpg (100 KB, 1797x886) Image search: [Google]
4564113.jpg
100 KB, 1797x886
>has never won a ssbm national
>>
>>24733756
>>24733600
>>24734006
roastie whores, keep browsing a japanese anime board
>>
>>24734044
>plays tr4sh
>>
>>24734006
>red flag
Are you fucking 12?
>>
>listens to rap
>listens to metal
>plays narrative driven vidya
>reads for the story
>doesn't understand Heidegger
>thinks psychoanalysis is anything more than obfuscated posturing
>thinks non-whites should be allowed to live in white countries
>likes Chomsky
>>
File: 1379694880732.png (88 KB, 762x691) Image search: [Google]
1379694880732.png
88 KB, 762x691
>browses chans
>listens to music
>breaths
>doesnt accept a open retaliationshop
>doesnt let me have male friends
>doesnt want to raise my son
>thinks having big labia is disgusting
>>
>>24734147
Is this b8? xD hahaha lol
t. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>24734154
hang yourself on your roastie cape
>>
>>24733678
I will remain proud, but it doesn't surprise me at all if women do actually joke about this and make fun of us.
>>
>is a white boy
>isn't a Black Man
>thinks he hard but he ain't
>less than 9'
>white features
>small muscles
>is gentle and caring
>doesn't get angry
>>
100% genuine red flags.

>bad teeth
>stubborn refusal to shave for anything other than a job interview
>doesn't have a hobby of some description
>plays video games/watches anime daily
>doesn't perform some kind of physical activity
>fails to maintain a 1:1 give/receive ratio

I guess that's pretty much it.
>>
File: 1449015319112.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1449015319112.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>>24733756
>>24734006
>>24734297
What the fuck is up with you cunts unironically wanting to take away our games and anime?
>>
>>24734398
They're not taking away anything, they just won't date you.
>>
>>24734398
I don't want to take them away. I just spent four hours playing Stronghold HD, and last week I watched every episode of NGE. It's when you sit down in your chair and play the same video games or watch the same anime each and every evening without even considering that you could do something else that it becomes a problem.

It becomes habitual, and you start hating your partner because they're getting in the way of the things you've done literally every single day for the past God knows how many years. You turn them in to the bad guy because they actually want to sit and talk to you, or go out for a meal together, which fucks up your video game plans because you've got six messages on steam from people asking you to play DotA.
>>
>>24734398
No one wants to take your anime or games away. We just avoid weebs because they're not as valuable as other guys.
>>
>>24734398
I wouldn't want to take them away.

Animu and vidya only become a problem if you do them too much that you disregard more important things, like dinner time, brushing your teeth, etc.

Those two things are the easiest to list as things that create that problem, but I also wouldn't date someone who put any other hobby before pragmatic things that needed doing.
>>
>>24734297
>fails to maintain a 1:1 give/receive ratio

in terms of what?
>>
>>24734398
working in an animal shelter really fucks up with their brains
>>
>>24734069
>>24734398
Kek I'm a guy, I just hate these degenerate weebs escaping from their containment boards
>>
>>24734097
A guy has to be able to play the instrument to be a competitive player in a girl's dating pool.
>>
>>24733600
>gets mad for days over petty problems with his mother
>never takes responsibility for anything
>blames other people around him all the time
>has high expectations for you but doesn't do shit for himself
>works at a dead end job and has no higher aspirations
>>
>>24734461
>without considering that we could be doing something else
As human beings we have choice. We know we can do something else at any point in our lives. We could if we wanted to. As soon as other things stop being shit, I'm sure we'll get right on that, but you have to remember speech isn't something men do for it's own sake. We don't talk to talk; it's about exchanging information; it is annoying to have someone "just want to talk to you" and have nothing to say, no matter who they are. Not everyone goes to restaurants; some don't like the atmosphere, or eating in public. Is that something that's really all that wrong? Maybe it's not even about video game plans; if they have messages on steam, maybe they're trying to have some social contact to form friendships. Men aren't meant to have a relationship and be friendless; if a man is capable of getting a relationship he's capable of getting friends, even if it takes a lot of effort. You assume too much about the nature of playing video games. Maybe some people just play vidya for vidya's sake alone, but motivations are often more complex than that.
>>
>>24734604
In terms of everything. If I give you a gift, it'd be nice if you gave me one in return. If I dealt with your parents for a weekend, you should deal with mine. If you work overtime to help pay the rent, I do everything I can to make your life more comfortable when you get home. If I suck your dick, you should eat me out. It applies to everything.
>>
>>24734768
>i could totally do stuff but i can't be bothered right now i'd rather work on my MMR
>i don't want to talk with my partner because it doesn't fit my extremely narrow definition of "exchanging information" despite the fact that i've probably been in a skype call with friends for hours at this point
>i don't want to go out to eat, why can't we just sit on the sofa eating ready meals like we've done for the past three months?
>i'm talking to my friends! that's more important! i already made a smurf account to own trench nerds with my buddy!
>you're just a woman, you couldn't possibly understand the nuances of why i sit in a chair playing video games for six hours a day after i get home from work
>oh man, i need a new case fan, these temps are kind of high...
>>
>>24734892
>believes talking to talk is really convo
>obviously has no idea what that means cuz never had a person who actually want to say anything meaningful to them or is just that desperate for attention
kinda agree about the staying inside part. While it sucks, if you don't go outside in today's world you probably won't be able to get s.o.
>>
>>24734699
hah faggot
remove yourself from the gen pool
>>
>>24734967
Conversing with your partner about your experiences is the best way of forming a bond. You fucking despised high school? Maybe by talking to her you'll find out she felt exactly the same way, and the reasons why she felt that way will bond you through shared experiences. But, of course, you could just wave it all off as a woman wanting to gossip because that's all women can do and then wonder why your relationship died six months in (protip: you had a lot of shit in common, but you were too lazy and ignorant to attempt to talk to your partner and discover that for yourself).
>>
>>24733600

Bigger redflag is thinking that getting /fit/ won't change his life. The social benefits are worth it, but just feeling better I more than enough. I hurt less, I sleep more, eat more, fap more, pretty much everything is better. My autism makes my old love beer harder to enjoy because muh calories, but it led to my love of bourbon, so it all works out.
>>
>>24734808
>If you work overtime to help pay the rent, I do everything I can to make your life more comfortable when you get home

Have you ever considering working, too?
>>
>>24733600
LMAO this bait. Stop taking the shotgun approach.
>>
>>24735072
Sorry, i've lived in central London my entire life and am used to both people having to work extra hours to pay the rent and be able to life a comfortable existence at the same time.
>>
>>24735088
Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell.
>>
>>24734999
But that's not talking just for the sake of talking because there is some meaning behind your conversation. Starting out with nothing in order to lead somewhere and get to know someone is much different than talking and avoiding anything personal because you want someone to converse with because you are feeling board.
we had actual conversations and the only thing we ever agreed on was music and we made it 4 years God knows how
>>
>>24734892
>skype calls with friends
No male like that could possibly be here and actually belong here.
>narrow definition of "exchanging information"
It doesn't seem like it needs to be very narrow; the irony is that it can either be simply that you convey information they didn't have, and if they discard information they don't prioritize as important they're doing exactly what you do; they're looking at you through the same lens you seem to be looking at them with.
>ready meals
Why not actually cook something at home? Personally, I don't like going out unless it's bothersome not to, or when I need to.
>"you're just a women", ect
Didn't say anything about what you are.

I'm not sure you realize how the form of media is really just a huge distraction. Doesn't really matter what type it is. If this was a few centuries ago the same man could read books all day and you'd still be upset with him for it. It's not about the video games. It's probably more realistically about attention and priorities. Anime and video games themselves specifically are almost irreverent to your issue, but they sound particularly absurd because you can always say "he's starin' at a screen and talking about unimportant shit that I have no interest in" while he sits thinking the same thing about you, except perhaps the screen is your phone and the uninteresting shit is what seems important to you. It's about the other parties priorities not matching your ideas of what's important.
>>
>>24735110
No, i'm not. It was just an example of maintaining a 1:1 ratio in the relationship.
>>
>>24734006
>listing several normie-exclusive points
>>
>>24735141
I used anime and video games as an example of a man's failure to prioritize his time correctly because those two things are largely applicable to every member of this board. If I said "playing the trumpet with your feet" and "scrimshaw" it would have seemed absurd.
>>
>>24733756
>>24734006
>>24734297
Friendly reminder that if you dont watch anime and play vidya you are NOT a robot and need to leave this board
>>
>>24733600
this post looks like someone spent 1 month on r9k and is now trying to take a jab at everything they perceive here
so basically, zero basis in reality.
good job.
>>
File: 110scale.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1598) Image search: [Google]
110scale.jpg
287 KB, 1000x1598
>>24733600
fatties get mad when they hear the words "Fitness"
>>
>>24733678

I wouldn't fap if I got tons of sex every day either. Women go crazy over a wee without sex. They knew horniness. That's why they're such sluts.
>>
>>24734210

Fun fact, blacks are the weakest race. There bodies don't produce muscle normally. Just look at every strength event ever. No niggers, only whites and a few Asians.
>>
>>24735172
Yes, but you must realize that in the context the term 'absurd' is hardly a word with any meaning. What to you is absurd is to them normal, and what to them is absurd is to you normal. You may as well have just put instead
>red flag: doesn't like what I like, and likes things I don't like
>>
>>24734297
Only a beta will meet such criteria. Literally every pua, redpill, mgtow, etc. all stress 1:3 as the magic give receive ratio. I don't even follow that one. I expect my dick sucked but I'm never chewing on roast. My bitch respects that. You best learn your place before it's too late. Women are attractive at most until 23 or 24. By 25 if you don't have a ring it's time to start checking on catfood prices by the pallet.
>>
>>24734461

So did it take you this long to watch nge or is that the one and only show you watch every single day? Your story sounds very made up. At least try.
>>
>>24735342
I'd never watched NGE before, despite everyone talking about it, so I watched three or four episodes a day throughout the week. Why are you being difficult?
>>
>eh tripfags on r9k
>>
>>24734808

Lel, whore

Get a gf if you want to be eaten out and autistically track tit for tat and who's turn it is to buy the beer.
>>
>>24735172

What is the correct way to prioritize time? Buying you shit?
>>
>>24733600
>he's a pinko faggot
>>
>>24735355

So you watched it alone while your bf watched the one and only show he watches every day? That does sound shitty. Is the sex good at least?
>>
>>24734699

> Degenerate

> Weeb

How much does your unoriginal ass jack off to Filthy Frank?
>>
>>24735430
To do something that involves your partner, with both sides making a compromise at different points. You do something your partner likes one time, your partner does something you like the next. Consistently doing your own thing, ignorant of the fact that your partner may or may not enjoy it the same way you do, is a red flag.
>>
File: 1449041086171.png (188 KB, 271x527) Image search: [Google]
1449041086171.png
188 KB, 271x527
>>24734699
>go to 4chan
>complain about anime
>>
>>24734120
>writes shit like this
>>
>his left hand is touching his face
>>
>>24736127
fuck I just touched my face with my left hand as I read this
>>
>>24734006
>watches anime
>still lives with parents
>drinks alcohol
>has any social media accounts
>isn't fit
>no ambition
>has never traveled out of their native country
>uses this website
>>
>>24734120
10/10 a+ post
>>

okay now i know this is a bait thread aint nothing wong with taking care of ones body

fat roastie stay toastie ;)
>>
>>24733600
>>24733756
>>24734006
I was fine until these came up. How can you even meet all of these requirements?
>no female friends
>considers himself "intelligent" lmao
>under 6ft
>uses this website
>>
File: RedditFedora.jpg (66 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
RedditFedora.jpg
66 KB, 480x640
>>24735514
Don't know who that is

>>24735772
>he fell for the '4chan is about anime' meme
>>
File: 1425534399316.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1425534399316.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>24734006
what do you even do? Are you even alive? Your list in and of itself is a redflag for any guy.
>>
>>24733600
You have no idea, kid.
>>
File: 1445772779207.png (685 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
1445772779207.png
685 KB, 774x1032
>he doesn't use a trip
>>
>>24735200
That fat blonde 3/10 should be atleast 6/10
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.