[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ is hated by society for having unusual interests, unpopular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_lu9erxz7tA1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (22 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu9erxz7tA1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
22 KB, 444x322
>/r9k/ is hated by society for having unusual interests, unpopular beliefs, looking and acting funny
>/r9k/ hates gays, transsexuals, jews etc for the exact same reason
You guys are hypocrites. I got bullied at school for not liking things that everyone else liked so why would I bully someone because they don't like women or read the Torah? You're all just as bad as the normies you hate. Normies trashed you for not being a confident, attractive, tall, successful male, you made this place to run away from the oppression yet you create the same shit here by shouting down anyone who isn't a straight white male. If you believe in conformity so much than why don't you go back to the normies and accept your place as a punchbag?
>>
none of this applies to me
the posters who hate gays, trannies, jews are impoverished white trash normalfags from /pol/
>>
>>24733383
But OP I don't hate those people?
>>
your idea of society is all fucked up

read this thread:

https://archive.is/PScgu

hitler WAS a robot.

in a traditionalist society, "robots" are the norm for what a male should be.

things like hookup culture and "getting laid" are moral decadence that hitler wanted to stamp out.

the jews, transsexuals, and gays, by the way, are worshipped by normie society. they are in no way "hated by society"
>>
>>24733525
you really think the mainstream media is a direct representation of the reality of our society
>>
>>24733547
try to go into any public place and openly shit on jews, transsexuals, or gays

then later scream about white male privilege and how they're all terrorists

people will only want to stop you the first time
>>
>>24733525

bullshit, most males in Hitler's day were chad incarnate. Made even more impressive by the fact that women were harder to pick up for a pump and dump.
>>
>>24733525
Yeah because Nazi society was great right? If that's what living in an autist society is like I'll take the faggot society any day. The Romans were decadent and they lasted

(753+476)/(1945-1933) = 102 times as long as the Third Reich did.
>>
>>24733446
this so much

>>24733383
OP, you gotta remember that this board is infested with underage retards from /pol/
>>
>>24733383
>because hating Jews and faggots is totally what normies do
OP is just mad that there isn't 20 LGBTABC123 threads on every board for his mental illness
>>
>>24733446
I agree with the jews and gay part. But hating on trannies is justified. Its a mental illnesses to want to dress up as the opposite sex and cut your dick off. And dont tell you're one of the robots that fell for the trap meme
>>
File: 1446803580899.jpg (41 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1446803580899.jpg
41 KB, 500x660
>>24733525
>the jews, transsexuals, and gays, by the way, are worshipped by normie society. they are in no way "hated by society"
Maybe not jews, but fags and especially trannies still catch more hate than most others. It's only "accepted" in social media where people defend them to bolster their self righteous images of themselves. In real life, not so much.

>>24733574
That's PC culture. In reality, people shun away trannies and gays and do nothing more than "play nice" in fear of ending up in a viral social media post.

I know this firsthand
>be tranny
>get new job
>no one knows i'm a tranny
>make friends with coworkers
>overall do well socially for once
>end up having to talk with someone from HR
>they say something about the trans stuff and wanted to clarify for paperwork or whatever
>they say it loud enough that nearby coworkers can hear
>people stop talking to me save for awkward "hey how are you" responses
>one chadly guy comes up to me and starts asking me about it in a disapproving manner
No one says anything to my face but I can hear the background talk. You all can go fuck yourselves.

>>24734721
most trannies don't cut their dicks off
>>
White people should leave /r9k/ they can't be robot
>>
>>24734781
>No one says anything to my face but I can hear the background talk. You all can go fuck yourselves.
They shouldn't be forced to like you when you clearly make them uncomfortable. You still have your job and no one is explicitly bullying you, so quit bitching.
>>
>Normies trashed you for not being a confident, attractive, tall, successful male
no
>you made this place to run away from the oppression
nope
>yet you create the same shit here by shouting down anyone who isn't a straight white male
not true
>muh conformity
FUCKING KILL ME

/r9k/ gets dumber and more boring by the day. You have no idea what you're talking about OP. Stop posting.
>>
>>24734721
you're a retarded faggot
nobody will ever value your meme opinions
>le mental illness, le cut dick off
you fucking parrot
>>
File: 1447908369799.png (390 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
1447908369799.png
390 KB, 498x710
>>24734864
They weren't uncomfortable until they found out. But on the same token, why should anyone be forced to like you guys when most of you lack any form of social grace, say inappropriate things and make any form of group conversation an awkward mess? The ironing is astounding.
>>
>>24734936
>they weren't uncomfortable until they found out
Well no shit. You were deceiving them and they didn't appreciate it nor your true self.
I never said that anyone should be forced to like me or any other robot. Don't put words into my mouth to save your faulty argument.

Also >ironing
>>
>>24734781
stop parading around like a mentally ill faggot and get psychiatric treatment.
>>
File: 1446655479106.jpg (83 KB, 370x378) Image search: [Google]
1446655479106.jpg
83 KB, 370x378
>>24734973
I never said people should be forced to like me either. Door swings both ways bb. I was just highlighting an instance where trannies aren't accepted by normie culture like the one anon said but I guess that point went right over your head in favor of spewing out whatever recycled garbage you grabbed from /pol/. It's like pottery.

>>24734991
I did. They gave me hormones.
>>
File: toplassaron.jpg (62 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
toplassaron.jpg
62 KB, 1024x651
>>24733383
>>/r9k/ hates gays, transsexuals, jews etc for the exact same reason

you sure you're not talking about /pol/?
>>
>>24735031
>post is clearly emphasizes you being upset that people dislike you because you're a tranny
>you tell them to go fuck themselves and act as if they're in the wrong for not liking you
>simply yell /pol/ when anyone calls you out on your shit
>>
>>24733383
>Rejected by society
>Therefore cannot reject any other group

Your logic is extremely faulty here OP
I hate transsexuals, gays, trap fags, c.ucks, etc because they are disgusting, illogical and mentally deranged, nobody ever argues why people hate insects or rats in their house (that should put things in perspective).
>>
File: 1439623605334.png (240 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1439623605334.png
240 KB, 800x450
>>24735119
No I tell people here to go fuck themselves when they say trannies are adored by normie culture. You're not calling out anything besides your blatant lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>24733383

Friendly reminder: most of 4chan is middle-left, /pol/ is just a VERY loud minority.
>>
>>24733383
You're okay OP.
>>
>>24735161
Normie culture makes it easy for trannies. You're given precedence in the job market and program positions just for the sake of diversity even if you're devoid of merit. People aren't allowed to openly object to you no matter how much of a freak you are due to sjw culture.
I'm sure you'll remain delusional though and claim to always be in the right like the special snowflake you are.
>>
>>24733383
>/r9k/ is hated by society for having unusual interests, unpopular beliefs, looking and acting funny
i suppose so. though i think it's more appropriate to say we're just ignored and neglected by society. we couldn't fit in
>/r9k/ hates gays, transsexuals, jews etc for the exact same reason
that's more /pol/, but if you wanna get real then i'd say people aren't that hateful here of what others do.
i don't care if faggots or mentally ill trannies are posting on /r9k/, it's the fucking normies and attentionwhores that need to go back to /soc/

>shouting down anyone who isn't a straight white male
where the fuck do you get this shit from you dumb tumblrite?
>>
>>24733383
>gays
We hate gays cause they spam their fetish here. Thats literally the only reason
>traps
they are disgusting and mentally ill. Also see above
>jews
hating jews is a meme. When people here say "jews" they really mean " the 1%"
>>
>>24733383
>society casts you out for being abnormal
>peace, love and understanding if you are useful to them
>you can't hate them because reasons
>>
>>24733383
>>/r9k/ hates gays, transsexuals, jews etc for the exact same reason

>faggots jews etc get their own safespace
>they try to invade the safe space of others

that is why no one likes them
>>
File: 1442991269152.png (326 KB, 561x590) Image search: [Google]
1442991269152.png
326 KB, 561x590
>>24735232
That's a lot of buzzwords there friendo. and no, there's no precedence in the job market. That's reserved for women and black people, not trannies. If anything, normie culture makes it even easier for autists (literally autismbux). But yeah, keep trying to play the oppression olympics to justify your hate for others while invalidating experiences of people different from you.
>>
>>24734781
I am sorry you have to go through that
>>
>>24733383
>>/r9k/ is hated by society

nobody except the people on 4chan know what this board is

cease these grand delusions
>>
>>24736347
They might not know it's name, but they know all about it, and us
>>
>>24733383
gays, transsexuals and jews are groups numbering in the millions, they are just different kinds of normies

you are right though, fixating on a particular kind of normy is an inefficient use of limited hate, we should make it clear we don't only hate one group but all the others as well
>>
File: 1441763405352.jpg (44 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
1441763405352.jpg
44 KB, 720x384
>>24734908
>>24734781
U mad Tranny? Its idiotic to think that the mindset of a tranny is not a mental illness
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.