[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you suicidal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
Why are you suicidal?
>>
File: 1449194295555.webm (2 MB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
1449194295555.webm
2 MB, 1280x690
no gf no reason to live
>>
>>24733186

I'm not.

~original comment~
>>
I'm a square piece and life is a circle.
>>
Lost faith in humanity and myself.
>>
Because I'm lonely, unsatisfied with my own skills and completely indifferent towards my own fate.
>>
Everyone on r9k hates me because I have a vagina even though I never benefit from it.
>>
>>24733186
Because I am incapable of loving or being loved
>>
>there's nothing I want in life to even begin to want to work for.
>constant day in and day out mood swings. Half the times I'm happy now I don't know if I'm actually happy or my brain is just making me feel happy.
>I don't want anything to do with anyone else, and I don't care about other people's opinions, but I still fucking go out of my way for both. like writing stupid fucking shit on here like this
>I don't really like the concept of life most days. do not want tbhfam
>>
Humanity is a virus to the world that needs to stop at some point in time. Ever since civilization has become a thing, we've started to stray from our biological purpose to strengthen our bodies to pass on our genetic code. Now any fucker can live on the dominance of others to survive. If I can't be the top continuing the evolution of humans, or at least have someone to share my genes with, there's no point in living. That's the true purpose of life. There's some kind of denial that we all take in some form that comforts us in a way that we should be alive for some abstract reason, but it's just an illusion to keep the pain from seeping into your life again. I'm not actually suicidal, since my life is pretty good right now, but that's why I'd kill myself and that's why I think people dying/killing themselves is okay. It's sad to see people go and never have the same chances as you, but I totally understand their fault. Eventually all the weak will just die out for one reason or the other. It won't get better for the 99%. I'll probably reach that point some day, but I hope I'll have a decent ride until then.
>>
>>24733274

Get out roastie nobody likes you take a gun and end yourself
>>
>>24733195
holy shit i want sauce on this please. i'd watch the shit out of that
>>
Because the only way i can escape the system of monetary value is to run of into the woods. There wouldn't be vidya
>>
>>24733186
because i live in a society that gives no fuck as to how i feel, my dreams or aspirations, Im a fat neck beard and i have no gf
>>
>>24733274
Roastie

Pls goooo

FUCK YOU ROBOT

GETSUGA TENSHO
>>
Because I'm an irredeemable failure.
>>
File: 1448435006333.jpg (15 KB, 318x405) Image search: [Google]
1448435006333.jpg
15 KB, 318x405
I'm not, I haven't found a reason to be yet. Never had a gf, don't really have any friends, but I guess I am still holding out hope for the future.

Give me a few years.
>>
It literally hurts to exist and since I'm a NEET I can't buy drugs or alcohol to numb the pain.
>>
>>24733274
I don't hate you ;)

unm00t
>>
>>24733186
because the world is full of human degeneracy and i'm powerless to stop it, i live in a shithole country where i can't even get a gun so i can't even do a spree shooting

i just want to go to sleep and never wake up
>>
>psychiatrist ask me if im having suicidal thoughts
>say no even though I do all the time because I dont want to spend christmas in a psych ward

maybe ill go again in a month

>that feel when in warm pajamas watching the snow outside the window in the psych ward while drinking coffee with a bunch of depressed girls who only talk to you because your one of the only guys in the ward
>>
>>24734240
This. Fuckers put a lot of pressure on you when asking if you're suicidal, makes me pussy out.
>>
>>24734374
>>24734240
They won't put you in the pysch ward for answering yes when they ask if you're suicidal. But if you answer yes, they will follow up with, "Do you have a plan?" And if you tell them you did and you were going to hang yourself on the closet door or something, you will be involuntarily committed. This goes for any doctor.
>>
File: 1436686888714.jpg (509 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1436686888714.jpg
509 KB, 2560x1600
>>24733186
Because the only kind of girls I want don't exist in the 3D realm.
I can't fly
I can't shoot ki beams or manipulate energy/chakra/reiatsu
We now live in a society where tumblr is being allowed to dictate how we live
>>
>>24734498
wrong ive been the psych ward 2 times now
the last time was because I quit taking my meds and was awake for 4 days straight
I said I had thoughts but no plans they still made me go anyway
>>
>>24734539
I'm not wrong, your reading comprehension is just shit. I didn't say that if you answer no to having a plan you will be released every time, just that it wouldn't warrant immediate hospitalization whereas answering yes will. Perhaps you convinced them you needed to be committed in other ways.
>>
>>24733274
please email me seriously [email protected]
>>
There's no such thing as "suicidal" people. You either kill yourself or you are a big attention whore.
>>
>>24736459
I too believe the world is black and white
>>
>>24736459
>implying humans don't have a cognitive dissonance of wanting to die and survival instinct
>>
File: frog(4356).jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
frog(4356).jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24733274
YOU DONT BENIFIT FROM IT BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING REALIZE HOW MUCH POWER IT HOLDS
LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING PERSON HERE WOULD TALK TO YOU IF YOU JUST FUCKING TRIED BUT YOU ARE TO FUCKING DUMB TO DO THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FDSJFHADSJLFNASM, AGET THE FUCK OUTE FASKDFJADSKFKLDASJFKLDSNFMSADFNSAN FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24733186
Because I know I have potential vut don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>24733186
Because I only want someone to love me, but that person is me.
>>
>>24733186
The woman i loved is now married and i'll never be with her
>>
Not necassirily suicidal, just I don't think anything will make me feel ok. I'm shit at everything and I just want to play video games, and I fucking hate my shameful wagekek job. I can't even enjoy my day offs anymore because of the looming anxiety of dealing with those fucking people. I'm not good at anything else and I have low T. Things only get worse. I'll probably never have the guts to kill myself, and I guess I have this small flame of optimism
>>
>>24736734
>ok now that I'm suicidal, what should I do first?
>kill myself?
>nah why would I do that
>tell everyone in the internet I wanna kill myself?
>sounds about right!
"Suicidal" people are like lonely women.
>>
>>24733186
Haven't found my place in life and have the feeling I won't
>>
because im lazy and i dont want to bother with life

sleeping is the best part of it to be honest family
>>
>>24738292
This is the truth. Waking up is the most disappointing part of each day.
>>
all of these posts reflect my feelings to some extent, but I also have this:

I'm no longer capable of wanting anything.

> solstice an hero, you are cleared for departure.
>>
Fucked up college and dropped out of the program with nothing to show but $30k student debt. Regressed to voided wage slave life while slowly wasting away in a shitty apartment complex with no family and only one friend from high school who's doing successful things with his wife in another state and can't be bothered with me 99% of the time. Can't even care to care; I've no desire to remedy the damage. I don't know, I hardly perceive it as damage anymore...more just a fluke. A hiccup. Also I have cystic fibrosis and am nearly constantly ill with pneumonia or some other lung infection which, over the years, has generated a brooding anxiety disorder.

My cat is the only thing keeping me alive, really.
>>
Lack of enjoyment in life. I've done everything I wanted to do. I'm content with my accomplishments. However, I'm forced to continue on. I've tried other things and do not find any enjoyment in them.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.