[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what I find really degenerate about /r9k/? I mean, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 39.jpg (126 KB, 828x1200) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
126 KB, 828x1200
You know what I find really degenerate about /r9k/? I mean, it can go for the whole site at this point, but what really has been bothering me... is that 4chan's culture was partially built on 4chan making its own content. You know, we've all seen the picture floating around or one like it, where it shows a chain of people shitting into each other's mouths and 4chan was at the top not having any of it.

We see Reddit, Facebook, Funnyjunk, 9gag, and whatever other cesspools of garbage... but it shows 4chan at the top.

And I'm aware of how 4chan has always brought in content from other places like certain, cough, forums and the like, but I can scroll down the page and what really vibes with you guys is-- what? Reddit screencaps and content stolen from Facebook pages. Whole entire Women Hate threads are just screencaps from Reddit or threads based around reposting content from god damned meme pages on Facebook.

It really just fills me with dread knowing this place is chock full of people who believe in the misogyny meme, aka shill the red pill, and Facebook memer kids. Don't you guys have anything to contribute that is new? I'm not asking for forced memes, but blatant Facebook meme and Reddit rip offs is just sad. For hating Reddit and stupid meme kiddies... you're sure acting cringey.
>>
screencaps from reddit =/= "stealing content" from reddit

the images are taken to mock and laugh at normalfags, it isn't posted on reddit for the same reason

cancer like "ayy lmao" and that kind of shit is tumblr cancer and i agree it has to go

>It really just fills me with dread knowing this place is chock full of people who believe in the misogyny meme

>misogyny meme

fuck off roastie
>>
>>24733190
I am not interested in your ladyboys. Please keep that to yourself.
>>
>>24733285
the hell are you talking about
>>
>>24733304
If I were to hate women and think they're beneath me, how will I ever get a proper gf?
>>
>>24733363
women don't want a guy that's nice to them lmao
>>
>>24733115
look at your post op

did you really need to write all that just to say 4chan isn't always original

I scorn you for wasting minutes of your life and seconds of mine
>>
>>24733115
>So man words
>yet so little truth behind it
1. Don't post again.
2. Lurk
3. Lurk moar
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.