[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here afraid of relationships and prefers to be single? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448646657464.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1448646657464.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Who here afraid of relationships and prefers to be single?
>tfw women scare me the shit out
>tfw I always would be worried about being keked if I had gf
>tfw I can do whatever I want without gf
Also I'm autistic so Ive never felt attached to anyone
>>
>>24732686
Not just women, but anyone. I've never had a close friend either.
>>
i wouldnt say im afraid of women but i just dont know how to relate to them at all like wtf do you talk about if all you do is play vidya and sleep
>>
attachment only leads to suffering and possessiveness. I found out that talking to yourself makes the "loneliness"(boredom) easier.
>>
File: 226.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
226.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>relationshipkeks
>>
Terrified of STDs and intamacy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFS0Pwjo3kY
>>
asked a girl out recently, got laughed at, maybe I'm hideous
>>
>>24732893
>intimacy
This. In some relationships you don't have intimacy anymore... It fucking terrifies me so much
>>
>tfw want a gf but with my freedom still
>>
>>24733267
>gf
>freedom
Choose one
>>
Yeah I've been kind of led on over the course of a few years by the only gril I've ever been attached to and that was enough for me I think.

There's been two other girls who've shown interest in me that I probably could've gone somewhere with if I really tried, but oh well. Lots of effort for nothing that I truly want.

Also this >>24732893 , literally zero fucking idea how to be intimate with someone without my brain just shutting down
>>
Who else here /preferstobroout/?

I just want to chill with my few close friends but whenever one of them gets a gf they turn into a super fag and go ghost on me.

I'm also terrified of intimacy as well and my brain autorejects it. I've been thinking of trying to get a gf for practice but I don't want to get absorbed. Thinking an LDR might be just the thing I need.
>>
>>24732893
There are few things in the world that scare me as much as intimacy. One that might come close is rejection. I do not understand how you can just open up to someone like that. All my life I've kept everything inside as much as possible, my personality doesn't allow for an emotional connection of that kind with anyone.
>>
File: received_10207296399143661.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
received_10207296399143661.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
>>24732686
Intimacy is amazing, when you hold a womans waist as she lovingly kisses you everything around you gets smaller. Your money problems, health, future and past all fade away. It truly is the most beautiful feeling a man can experience, it almost makes it worth all the trouble. I hope one day that I can feel like that again, but then again, she killed my inner boy.
>>
>>24733502
>>>/reddit/
this is an original post telling you the GTFO NORMIE
>>
>>24732686
> was actually happy when I got friend zoned
>>
>>24733542
lol same here senpai
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.