[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I went in a bus with my friend, and we sat on two seats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: IMAG0220.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0220.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
Today I went in a bus with my friend, and we sat on two seats behind some chicks (who were quite good looking). One minute later,they stood up to sit two rows behind us. Next, three other girls get in, and one sits infront of us, but the others said no, while laughing, and then went to sit somewhere else, though eventually they sat there due to there not being any other empty seats.

I usually don't give a shit for stuff like that, but for some reason it fucking bugs me alot. I'm not gross looking in any way, neither do I smell like a homeless person. Also, no, I didn't do any autistic shit. Plus, my friend is more okay looking than me.

But why this kind of behaviour? Why would girls react in such a unfathomable way? There was no reason for them to leave. Whas it a complex they had? Or am I that repulsive?
>>
What age where the chicks?
>>
>>24732903
Around 21-22, why?
>>
>>24732665
What race are you?
If your white it wasn't because of you.
Unless you're fat, or look really nerdy.
>>
>>24732665
You smell. Trust me. And you're definitely ugly. People don't react that way unless they're weird.
>>
>>24733467
I'm white. And I am definitely not fat. Neither do I look nerdy. I would understand if I was smelling like a homeless guy, or being a gypsy, or looked like a drug addict. But i look pretty normal. Not good looking, not ugly.
>>
>>24733467
White men are sickening these days. Get with the times.
>>
>>24733512
Top kek. You white guys complain that people hate you these days but that somehow changes in public? We know how racist you are. White men are hated.
>>
Same thing happens to me OP, otherwise people won't even sit next to me. I don;'t consider my self that hideous and i shower, wear clean clothes, and floss brush my teeth.

But i guess maybe we are just repulsive and they can smell out betaness.
>>
>>24733501
No I don't smell. Especially now that I bought this stupid styling clay that smells kinda gayish. And I'm not that ugly that will make you change two rows on a bus.
>>
>>24733539
You are that ugly. You're just narcissistic so you think differently.
>>
>>24733534
I live in a country that white men, or rather, white people in generally are definitely not hated.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 665x662
>>24733515
>>24733534
GTFO YOU FUCKING TOASTY ROASTY
REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OHUT GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
>>24733563
Keep thinking that. Situations prove different.
>>
>>24733512
Then it wasn't because of you.
You have severe social anxiety, I can tell by how you analyzed the situation, go to a therapist.
I'm not white, and although I don't look homeless I certainly do look like a drug addict, no one does this shit to me.
It's all in your head.
There could be another reason.
Where you breathing really heavily, or staring at them in an obvious manner?
>>
>>24733558
No, I understand that I don't look handsome, cool or anyhting that will make any girl like me, but nothing that would make a gilr feel rwpulsed by me.
>>
At least you were with a friend. If this happened to me I guarantee I'd be alone.
>>
>>24733567
Why would you think that makes me a normie? Everyone hates white males. Tumblr hates white males. Do you think they're normie? Those fat hags?
>>
File: 1399659404739.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1399659404739.png
96 KB, 332x333
>friend

I don't even have any friends, online or the internet. No one sits next to me except old people.

That's the life of a Slavic in a first world country. And im not even fat.
>>
>>24733588
Dude. Let's just be honest. You're narcissistic enough to think women wouldn't be repulsed by your looks.

You have evidence that some of them are repulsed.

Just accept it.
>>
>>24733594
Stop turning this into white male hate or minority hate, R9K is one big family.
Every robot is welcome.
Stop with this.
Robot whites aren't considered as real whites by normies anyways, so they are one of us, they can be robots too, we can be robots together.
>>
>>24733586
I do have social anxiety, but It's not that severe.

No I wasn't looking at them, I was casually talking with my friend, not breathing heavilly, not even doing most of the talking.
>>
>>24733618
I'm not turning it into that. All I said was people hate white males and that extends beyond normies. Don't be weird.
>>
>>24733622
You noticed their behavior in its entirety. You were staring.
>>
>>24733608
top trole, i can bet op takes this as serious
>>
>>24733534
Racist beta nigger detected
>>
>>24733664
He has direct evidence women are repulsed. What more do you need?
>>
>>24733669
You use the word nigger and think you're not racist? Ok idiot.
>>
I think one of them found you unattractive in some subjective way and then she communicated that nonverbally with her tag along and they just giggled and switched because that's what they do.

You're unaware of why she found you unattractive and it's obvious that you think you have some magic list of traits that grills find unattractive but guess what? You don't. You don't know what put her off because you can't get inside her head. It's that simple. Your feeble attempts at an objective list of physical traits to check off against are working against logic.
>>
>>24733694
This is approaching the answer but it's misguided.

This poster assumes people aren't simplistic. Women often write off guys because they're hair isn't stylized in their liking. They don't smell a certain way. It's very arbitrary. I'm a girl so I would know.

But make no mistake. You're disgusting to women if they behaved that way towards you.
>>
>>24733723

Disgusting to those grills on the bus, not in general. If it was true all the time OP would be aware of it. There was something unappealing about his dress or the way he did his hair or the same with his friend and it was probably an infrequent occurence. I don't see how I'm misguided since you pretty much confirmed my theory.
>>
>>24733608
I'm not narcissistic. I certainly think that if a chick sees me wont think of me as a cute/handsome guy, but not a disgusting repulsive guy either.I 'm not that ugly
>>
>>24733753
Yes. Disgusting to those women. And very many like them. That's pretty obvious.
>>
>>24733648
No, I just noticed two froups of people who were sitting infront of me leave, the first one leaving as soon as we sat there, and the second came and left immediately
>>
>>24733753
Yes. Disgusting to those women. And very many like them. That's pretty obvious.

You're misguided because you're assuming you have to get in someone's head. That has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>24733757
You're narcissistic because you couldn't accept that there are women out there that couldn't possibly be repulsed by you.

There were women on the bus that were repulsed.

Accept it. Don't try to find a reason as to why they might be wrong.
>>
>>24733780
>very many

No, you're making things up. This just happened on two occasions which is why OP noticed it. It's called a coincidence.
>>
>>24733664
I just try not to dismiss anyone. In a sense he has a somewhat valid point, but we'll see
>>
>>24733795
So you were completely silent around your friend? You were being nosy. Why weren't you conversing? Stop being a creep around people. That's why they were weird around you.
>>
>>24733821
So those women were super unique? Women like them exist. So it stands to reason more women would be repulsed in the same way. Try and keep up.
>>
>>24733694
Seems that way for both groups of girls. What I don't get is why such a bwhaviour? I was behind them even, they werent even looking at us without turning backwards
>>
>>24733872
The fact that you can describe their movement so specifically just shows you were staring either directly or at a peripheral view which they probably noticed.

That's why they were creeped out. Deny it all you want.
>>
>>24733594
>Do you think they're normie?
One hundred percent, yes.
>>
>>24732665
Stop fuckin staring. And don't say you weren't.

You can recall their movements. I bet they can't recall yours.
>>
>>24733916
>tumblr women are normie

Yeah you are detached from reality.
>>
>>24733586
Gotta agree with this dude,
I'm a fucking minority, always visibly high, hell sometimes I'd be sweaty af due to being omw home after a long day. Still sometimes chicks sit next to me, sometimes they don't, doesn't really matter what I'm wearing or how I smell, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.
It's just fucking public transport, people don't care that much where they sit.
Maybe it's different in burgerland.
>>
i actually treat them the same way

like id rather sit beside a nigger than a female

this one time i was in the subway and i wanted to sit and the only available seat was beside some asian whore so i sat there, and she go up and left and ended up standing the entire time

thats for the seat u worthless asian whore
>>
>ITT: straya and armchair psychologists
>>
man, I'm a genuine hideous, dirty, autistic creep and women haven't been that rude to me since high school. sure, they'll sometimes walk away quickly or change seats, but they never laugh at me or anything like that
>>
>>24733815
I don't think that their behaviour was logical, even though I believe They might not have like my appeaeance, "repulsed" is't the right definition for it.
>>
Same thing happens to me. Not just with women but people in general. When standing on a platform waiting for a train even when it's packed an empty circle with about 7 feet diameter forms around me. People rarely sit next to me. They'd rather stand during the whole 30 minutes long train ride. Once I was sitting in a train, alone in the whole carriage. A woman walked inside, spotted me, made a disgusted/scared face and immediately turned around and went into another carriage.

I don't know really. I shower every day. I wear clean clothes, I have some facial hair but it's trimmed and taken care of. I'm not terribly disfigured. Nothing like a tumor hanging off my face or burn scars. I don't carry a bloody axe on me 24/7.

I really don't know why people do this. But one thing I do know for sure. Normies will always find a way to tell me it's my fault.
>>
>australian
>live in nice area on the northern beaches where there are a lot of hot girls
>ugly as fuck, no girls ever sit next to me on the bus
>purposely sit next to them to make them uncomfortable
who else commit /busrape/ here?
>>
>>24733923
>>24733900
Nice bait, but I'll bite regardless.
I just noticed them standing up and leaving as soon as I got there. How is that staring?
But I guess you will get fed by this reply. Oh well.
>>
>>24733940
Nah, I live in Greece.
>>
>>24733512
Post a pic of you prove it
>>
>>24733948
that's an excellent idea. next time I see some cunty looking hot girl sit anywhere near me, I'm going to give her a slightly disgusted look and move away from her, just to see how she reacts
>>
>>24734115
Then stop over-thinking it, it most likely isn't you.
It's very weird though, from what I remember from visiting Greece buses where basically dry humping orgies during rush hour.
>>
>>24733867

You have no idea what I said, do you? I said that OP was snubbed by grills twice on the same bus. Once would have been so random that he wouldn't have noticed. Twice, it's still random but unlikely. Just because it's unlikely doesn't mean it cannot be random. That's what they're called coincidences, two random events that are seemingly odd enough so that you're almost not sure if they're random. If you still can't understand that then...
>>
>>24734104

You may have been staring off into space and thinking of something or your friend may have been but to an outsider it may have appeared creepy. Like an accidental assumption on their part.
>>
>>24733815
That's not narcissism, asshole, that's being unaware.
>>
>>24733512
post a picture for us to see
>>
>>24733534
>White men are hated.
keep telling yourself self that nigger
>>
>>24733723
>I'm a girl
it's time to leave whore
>>
>>24734031
I want all the anons on this thread to post a picture of themselves - to solve this riddle once and for all
>>
why on earth would people want to move from two seats in front of op to two seats behind him? if they hated him why would they want to have him in their direct sight?
>>
File: IMAG0443.jpg (199 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0443.jpg
199 KB, 720x1280
>>24735916
This is me, the OP
>>
>>24736073
My point exactly! That's what bugs me the most.
>>
>>24736436
Are you the same OP that posted this thread? Your a 8/10; the stacies were probably miring from behind hell they might have been the creeps
>>
File: IMAG0427.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0427.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
>>24736529
Yes I am. And that is not possible in the slightest. I am definitely not an 8. I'm too skeltal, my posture is rubbish, and my teeth are kinda grossy.
>>
>>24732665
>>24733512
Nobody is retarded on public transit in NYC. So I can't sympathize. I get squeezed into chads and stacys on the trains all the time.
Best part? I only shower once a week. Never had anybody get up and move away from me before.
>>
>>24736683
So you posted the thread? Shave your facial hair and wear better clothes. Trust me the stacies were miring . Last thing you have a refined jawline that is why your a 8/10
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589 KB, 1688x3080
>>24733618
>he thinks whites can be robots

top kek
>>
>>24736853
If I shave it, I will look super dorky. Plus, I like it that way. I don't care about changing, but merely why these girls acted like that. Thanks anyways
>>
>>24736781
Well I suppose the mentality on NYorkers is different.
>>
>>24736683

It could have been random and could have been two random coincidences, or it could be the facial hair or might be the expression on your face if you were doing nothing.

Just something as simple as the expression on your face or your body language
>>
File: doctor_03 (2).jpg (37 KB, 860x573) Image search: [Google]
doctor_03 (2).jpg
37 KB, 860x573
>>24737231
No you will look like Pat Bateman
>>
>>24737295
I wasn't even paying attention to them, only glanced once or twice, one to see who it was and once when they left or whatever. I dunno, it was weird.
>>
>>24737340
In 20 years, maybe.
>>
>>24737352

I know that but what I was saying is that if you're kinda thinking about something in your head and at the same time looking ahead at the tolbox or the LED display of the bus or looking at the reflection of some street in the bus window you might have a kind of lost or blank expression and some random person getting on would have no idea about the abstract thoughts going on in your head and might think that you're just sitting there thinking about them.

tl;dr the narcissists might have been the grills. If one of them were giggling they were in that giggly shallow state that some grills get into as a group hivemind state of mind and their perceptions of reality then are almost like hallucinations half the time?
>>
>>24737694
Nah, it all happened too fast for this to happen. Seconds for each time.
>>
>>24737546
no that's not him it's a lawyer from a Movie
>>
I hate normies that do that, they act like it's a punishment to sit next to you or something. They should at least learn common human decency.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.