[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>enter office >everyone is in a cklump, talking and screaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: office-outcast-286x300.jpg (15 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
office-outcast-286x300.jpg
15 KB, 286x300
>enter office
>everyone is in a cklump, talking and screaming and giggering like retards
>get curious and go see what's happening instead of immediately shutting in my office as usual
>apparently someone discovered "4 Pics 1 Word", they're trying to pass level 21
>they already used both hints
>no one can't tell the answer even if it's so obvious it hurts
>no one asks me because I'm the grumpy one who never opens himself
>I get beck to my office, shut myself in
>start "4 Pics 1 Word" on my phone
>pass level 195 and get to work
Why do you have to be rretarded to be considered socially normal?
>>
>>24732296
Your tears are delicious
>>
>>24732349
Thanks? I guess. I don't really understand your reply.
>>
>>24732296
You know this was an opportunity to get out of your robot shell and impress everyone, right?
You'd still be the grumpy cunt but you'd be the grumpy smart cunt like House or Benedict CUmberpatch in The Imitation Game
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>24732430
If course you don't understand him.
You don't understand any of us, wagie.
>>
>>24732666
Nah. Only one time I did something like this (solving something no one else could) the average reaction I got was "Ah you already knew the answer!".
Since they could not win, only thing they could think to protect their normie minds was that only cheating was possible to win.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.