[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all over! Normies have breached the gates and are here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
It's all over! Normies have breached the gates and are here ready to take over!

Ignoring the bait threads there are a lot of normies here and being a robot is just their meme. Guys who had people interested in them and have dated people even if they are fags are normies.

Having people be attracted to you=normie . Even being a beta friendzoned idiot is often a normie thing. Robots are the lowest 10% of population. They are guys who will never get a date unless they as out dozens of people. Invisible losers who have no one interested in them and struggle to have normal friends.

I am seriouly considering leaving this place now. Too many faggot normalfags attention whores and baiters here lately.
>>
>>24731960
You're totally wrong. Robots don't struggle to get women and normal friends. They don't even want those things. You failed normalfag dumbass. Go die.
>>
>>24732092
I don't want those things. I never said i wanted those things.
>>
>>24731960

So it's time for so long
But I'll type you one more song
Thanks for doing your part
You sure are smart.
Thanks to me and you, plus those
normies too.
We can shitpost the things that don't matter, too
>>
>>24732092
Not all Robots are black pills or Wizards you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>24732270
Confirmed failed normie
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.