[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone surprised more females aren't trolling the ever loving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
anyone surprised more females aren't trolling the ever loving shit out of this board ?
>>
>>24731447
You think most of these threads AREN'T trolling?
>>
well, that wraps this thread up, folks. nothing to see here
>>
1. Women have a limited understanding of the amount of sites on the internet that arent facebook or instagram.
2. Women are bored by the idea of a website like this
3. Women are bored by the idea of trolling randoms

If some dumb bitch like clementine ford shared some of the things we said here, theyd probably do some bottom tier bate threads for the purpose of screenshotting and sharing in a facebook group.
>>
>>24731470
Some of it is but quite a few of the roastie threads here are actually legit
>>
>>24731499
>bored by the idea of trolling randoms
maybe I will get bored, but not until I reach the top.
>>
>>24731501
This is what fatass 30-year-old men want you to believe. 99% of 'femanons' on here are fake
>>
>>24731561
No i have seen them post timestamped pics, and I have seen them in r9k tinychat rooms
Some of them are real unfortunately
>>
>>24731447
Implying women have the mental capacity to troll a robot?
>>
>>24731499
>>24731501
>>24731511
>>24731561
>>24731584

>3 posters in this thread
I said that wraps it up. Yet somehow, you two faggots managed to samefag within 5 posts. baka
>>
>>24731662
>unique IPs
>8

jeez, a lot sure does change in twelve seconds you fucking faggot.
>>
We don't need to troll you because you do it all by yourselves. Like sometimes I think "man I could really get someone with that" when I have an idea but then shake my head and think that no, I shouldn't. It's just beating a dead horse.

Then, THEN, sometimes when I post serious stuff in threads that start with "hey women, something something gender-specific question" people actually mistake my responses for trolling or just behave like they've been riled up. Even if I still wanted to beat this dead horse, it's too easy for it to ever be rewarding.
>>
>>24731447
I often wonder if any of those "hurr well I'm a feminist you guys are going 2 far xddd" posts are actual Tumblrina attempts at #justice.

So far I haven't found any that are written in convincing full-Tumblr style, as petty as this sounds Tumblr has a language and behavior all its own that's very hard to fake by copying a few screencaps, just like a Tumblrina trying to fake being a robot by quoting a few screencaps she'd found would sound retarded.

Still, I'm sure there's some overlap, tiny though it may be. But any SJW-created "justice" or "troll" thread on this board, /pol/, or /b/ (which as far as I know are the only boards SJWs generally get mad at, if they even know there are different boards) would die within minutes. And Tumblr creates a "fire and forget" mentality, you make your post and come back days later to see the notes piling up. Tumblr doesn't teach you how to maintain something.
>>
>>24731682
Probably some retard who misread the page counter as the IP counter
>>
>>24731684
>beating a dead horse
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>24731744
I gave a genuine chuckle
>>
>>24731684
Yeah, I find the experience to be the same for me.

>>24731744
No, that's beating OFF a dead horse. Different thing.
>>
File: 1444311870677.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444311870677.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>24732069
>woman pointing out obvious joke

Will you ever change
>>
I do. I post genuine things about myself or my life, and they go nuts. I posted in a thread a little while ago about a sexual experience I had and everyone was just so mad. I love you all, but you're too easy to rile up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.