[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 29 >weigh 180lbs (tall normie height sorry) >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BeerBelly1.jpg (21 KB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
BeerBelly1.jpg
21 KB, 450x363
>be 29
>weigh 180lbs (tall normie height sorry)
>get married
>turn 30
>get a third shift desk job
>weigh 210+

For the first time in my life I'm getting a serious beer gut, and have no motivation to workout or eat healthy. I'm gaining weight rapidly and I need help. Anyone else in the same boat? Any hope for me?
>>
>>24731358
>no motivation to eat healthy
was this the case before?
>>
Fuck off. I swear all the robot did was flood us with normal fags
>>
You gotta stop drinking man. It's literally impossible to look good if you're drinking a six pack a night or whatever.
>>
>>24731389
I told you this would happen
fuck the robot
>>
>>24731374
Nope. I was always very health conscious, went some years without touching fast food. The hope of sex with some new girl (rare but happened) was my main motivation though. Since I've been married, that motivation is completely removed and I just like.. gave up.

>>24731390
You're right. I have about 3 to 4 beers on maybe 3 to 4 nights of the week. No drinking the other 3 to 4 nights. (work schedule).

I work 7pm to 7am and this time of year I don't see the sun.

My wife and I are enablers, just going back and forth saying "hmmm should we get a pizza tonight? ummmm uhhhhh.... yeah? yeah? okay YEAH great" and just kind of giving each other excuses to eat poorly.

I'm considering going full juice only for 5 days just to punish myself. Help
>>
>>24731389

newfag pls go
>>
File: 1448689931102.jpg (137 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448689931102.jpg
137 KB, 499x499
>>24731358
>wife

you know what to do fucking normie piece of shit
>>
>>24731389
The cancer that is you is being cured. You were never meant to be. Good riddance.
>>
>>24731532
I paid for her. But that's another story. So pretend i'm just getting fat because i'm 30 and sad and lonely. How can I not become jabba the hut in 2-3 years?
>>
>>24731508
>>24731596
Enjoy your thrice daily 300 reply fembot and humblebrag normie threads you blind brain dead mongoloids
>>
>>24731604
By eating less.

>You're welcome.
>>
>>24731637
I thought robots cared about other robots. Am I the only one getting fat? It can't just be me..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.