[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy homeless man keeps camping out outside my patio gate at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Crazy homeless man keeps camping out outside my patio gate at night (condo bldg heating grate just outside my patio).

Cops pick him up regularly, but 2 days later he's back.

I live in a big city (3.8 mil ppl), he's the only bum in my area.

How the hell can I get this guy to find a new camp spot?
>>
>>24731203
Talk to him about it.

He's probably harmless. Why do you care?
>>
>>24731203
Give him a job ass hole

Also how's la
>>
leave a metro pass and a map/brochure of the nearest homeless shelter.
>>
>>24731338
Vancity, actually. And it's beautiful.

>>24731335
Not harmless. He intimidates residents and we suspect he's broken into the parkade more than once to shoot up.
>>
>>24731378
The local PD brings him TO a local shelter. He finds his way back every time. This has been going on just over a year now.

I've been considering paintball mines.
>>
suck his dick
or throw acid into his face
>>
>>24731473
LSD acid? Or ACID acid?
>>
set him on fire
>>
>>24731417
Dude he's pretty much a stray animal just let him get heat hell die in your shitty winters
>>
>>24731611
I've been considering paintball mines desu.

I'm petite and single, so i can't confront mr. Schizo McRapeystabby. And his nightly camp is 30 feet away from my home so i don't want him to destroy my property or break in for revenge.

He packs up camp every morning to go collect bottles and cans for drug money, usually shows up shortly before nightfall.

Paintball mines are nonlethal....clean up easy....minimal damage to surrounding things. My landlord likes the idea but I'm extremely hesitant. What if he goes into some sort of hulk like hobo rage and attacks everything?
>>
>>24731738
Are you female? Are you in London?

Pics?
>>
File: 1449176399311.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449176399311.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
try pic related
>>
>>24731726
Vancouver is one of only two cities in Canada where you can live outdoors year round without freezing.

We still have green grass, hardly any frost, and it barely dips below freezing. The guy has two sleeping bags and a tarp tent....he's doing better than most bums up here.
>>
>>24731770
TPB for the win! Got to party with them last time they came thru here. They go bar hopping in character.
>>
>>24731791
did you smoke dope with them ?
>>
>>24731203
Piss all over the floor where he lies.
>>
>>24731802
Nah they weren't toking. But goddamn can they party. Got a pic of me somewhere getting a kiss on the cheek from lahey and bobandy
>>
>>24731853
Kinda hard to pop a squat in full view of my neighbours
>>
>>24731945
Fuck them it's your property. It's either that or pour ammonia and bleach all over the floor.
>>
>>24731387
Intimidates residents?! MY GOD!

Tell them to grow a pair, faggot
>>
>>24731387
The residents are pussies.
>>
>>24732001
Some of the residents include children and elderly people
>>
>>24732164
Just stick bleach and ammonia down you fucking pussy. He won't come camping on your doorstep if the last time the inside of his lungs got fucking chemical burns.
>>
>>24732316
How long will it stay in the gravel? If i do something like that i want to know how much time i have before i apply it. He shows up 7pm like clockwork
>>
>>24732415
Honestly not sure, but I know that if he sticks around for too long it could at least kill him for you. Though chances are, with it being outside, that it won't be deadly.
>>
>>24732316
>toxic gas
>outside OPs place of residence
the homeless guy's gonna be out panhandling most of the time, and OPs gonna be spending that time breathing this shit. nice going asshat
>>
>>24732451
>crack smoking bum outside OPs residence

Something tells me its not the only chemical she has to inhale
>>
>>24732451
If he puts it down at night before he arrives it should be fine in the morning. As I said the chances are the worst that happens if the worthless bum gets sore eyes and a sore throat because it's a well ventilated fucking area, you dense cunt.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.