[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i get some tips on how to flirt with girls/get them to like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1445448614444.jpg (20 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1445448614444.jpg
20 KB, 526x701
can i get some tips on how to flirt with girls/get them to like me

100% serious
>>
>>24730994

Most of them will have nothing in common with you, no personality, and even if they like you, they'll probably turn bitchy and hateful after a while.
>>
>>24731004
that's not advice at all
>>
>>24730994
Have money and/or good genetics.

100% serious.
>>
>>24730994
>asking /r9k/ for flirting tips
If this is your last resort, I don't even know what to tell you.
>>
For me to want to give out my contact info I really like being engaged pretty deeply in a conversation about a hobby I have in common with the guy. Ideally we have some shared experience in the hobby or some shared opinions (or different opinions where we can both see one another's points).
>>
>>24731034

what about those unaesthetic guys who (okay average at best looking) are getting tons of attention from females?

most of the time it's not even money. It seriously feels like, FEELS like they are trying to rub that shit in your face on purpose, like, "look how fucking bad you must be if a guy this ugly can garner this much attention from the opposite sex and you can't even get a quick glance"

what the fuck is the deal?
>>
File: 1445367919390.jpg (159 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1445367919390.jpg
159 KB, 1075x603
If you want a relationship you already fucked up.
If you just want pussy you have a higher chance to get laid.
Women are eager to fuck but are afraid of real feelings.
Here is how to get laid.
>talk to women like they are one of your buddies
>tease them but make sure they know youre just joking
>dont act like a thirsty,desperate virgin
>if they want your number dont whip out your phone,just tell them youll do it later
>if they contact you and ask to hang out tell them you gotta check if you have the time to hang out
>when talking to them NEVER break eye contact in the middle of the conversation(works best if you imagine them to be one of your buddies)

So basically act like you dont give a fuck and youre more interesting/busy/important than you really are.

And the most important thing is;STOP thinking of every woman as a potential sexual partner.This shit will mess with your head.
>>
>>24731134
Oh and you better have a good sense of humour.
Make people laugh but dont look like youre desperate to get laughs.
>>
>>24731098
Man I don't know I was just memeing.

There are a lot of books on the subject though, about acting confident/borderline arrogant, projecting a sense of being "worth dating", but I have no idea. I would say lifting (or running, depending on your current body type) helps to some degree.
>>
>>24730994
>getting date advice from /r9k/

seems like a terrible idea
>>
>>24730994
1. Be Chad
2. ???
3. Profit

If 1 is unachievable, best you can ever do is some crazy landwhale that will give you herpes and eventually cheat on you.
>>
>>24731098
Beta orbiters or beta bucks, that's all they are.
>>
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
>>
>>24731207
It could work. You just need to do the opposite of what /r9k/ tells you.
>>
>>24730994
>implying /r9k/ doesn't know everything about females

we how their brains work you fucking mememaster normalfags
>>
>>24731034
if you have money how do you get chicks?
>inb4 hookers
>>
99% sure this girl from my course likes me back. What's a good low key way to test the water without showing my hand?
>>
>>24730994
lmao like where the fuck do you think you are you fucking idiot?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.