[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> what does a gf feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 205x246
> what does a gf feel like?
>>
Like bags of sand and warm apple pie
>>
salty coins senpai
>>
A bit like obligations
>>
Probably like a human idk desu
>>
>>24730893
Just another way to fill the void man.

I'm starting to feel that everyone is miserable, just racing around trying to make up an excuse to keep going, drugs, sex, hobbies, passion, whatever.

It won't solve all your problems bruv, take it from a fellow robot who thought it was the cure-all. It's really not.
>>
>>24730893
Like drugs

It'll make you feel great for awhile but eventually you'll feel like shit
>>
It's shit. This is something you won't believe until you actually get one, but it's the truth, as you will be left with all the same problems you normally have yet now you also have to worry about someone else's problems.
There is a reason people call it a 'commitment'
>>
File: 118ch.jpg (1 MB, 2253x3157) Image search: [Google]
118ch.jpg
1 MB, 2253x3157
If you look up into the night sky, and wish that there were another set of eyes to help you take it all in, just know that there can be.

All you have to do is imagine them.
>>
Annoying most of the time
>>
File: woman.jpg (88 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
88 KB, 400x492
>>24730893
Replace "dogs" with "girlfriends" and this explains it all.
>>
>>24730975
basically this
>ex calls me
>doesn't even hold a conversation, just yelling at her tv because "I'm a gamer gurl"
>tells me "her life doesn't stop for me"
>chatting on skype the next week
>I open a second tab to look for movie times
>"you always ignore me anon"
>>
File: 1417755548397.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1417755548397.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>24730944

All the eyes I can imagine are filled with disgust.
>>
>>24730893
if I remember correctly (been over a decade) they are nice and soft and warm and they smell good
>>
I wish you could really express feelings with words. It doesn't work. You can say something makes you feel warm, which is already quite simple, but even it isn't accurate. It's not an actual sensation of warmness you feel, it's something else that has no word to describe it.
>>
pretty shit tb.h
>land a qt 8/10 gf
>think she's pretty nice
>get the succ
>a month into the relationship she cheats on me
>gets me in a fight with the guy
>subdue him pretty easily
>gf wants to come back to me after that
>slap her and walk away
No matter how sweet they seem OP they always turn out to be whores. They're not worth it.
>>
How the fuck would I know?
>>
It's a hassle most of the time, as soon as the honeymoon period wares off you're left with another person's problems.

I don't really require much attention etc so get pissed off when a gf requires shit all the time, they basically drain the life out of you

I'm not a soppy bastard, some people are, fair play to them. At the end of the day love is just a made up thing, a relationship has to be a mutually beneficial thing.
>>
>>24730942
Why do people do it then? Why doesn't everyone just stay single?
>>
>>24732791
It's in our dna to "mate"

I'd rather just have a gf who was as not bothered as I was, just meet up once or twice a week and chill. Bit like a friend but we'd be exclusive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.