[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, how much like a jerry springer/steve wilkos show is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: tone pale 2.jpg (492 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
tone pale 2.jpg
492 KB, 1000x667
so, how much like a jerry springer/steve wilkos show is your life?

i am 25. i have a decent paying job, live on my own and have had a girlfriend for around 4 years. my parents in the final process of getting a divorce. as of now, i have predominately taken my mothers side because my dad is an unemployed alcoholic who is also somewhat of a hoarder.

now that characters are set up, let me give a little background: my dad made a verbal agreement years ago with my moms grandfather, who built several houses, to slowly pay off the house we were living in. when my great grandfather and grandmother died, the house, as well as another of the 4 houses that he had built, were left to my mother. she sold them to help fund a new house, keeping my father's name on the title. my father had been paying for the old house for 15-20 years at that time.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (29 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
29 KB, 960x642
>>24730826
cont'd

now comes the divorce part.
my father found out that my mother had cheated on him multiple times, to which he doesnt blame her, he was after all, unemployed after the move, and had very little money, although he was maintaining the property and house. they were essentially separated, so he really didnt care, he just wanted to live in the guest house because he had been making payments to my grandfather and he felt/feels he deserved at least that.

she has been slowly trying to get him evicted, telling me things he has done, which he doesnt deny to an extent, but she also got a restraining order on him, and on it, there are things written that she neither told me, and my father, who has no real reason to lie, denies. she is alleging domestic violence, and says the police were called, but my father has never seen the police, and actually waited hours in front of the house for them, with no one ever coming.
>>
>>24730826
talk more about the hoarding. my dad is one as well.
>>
File: retarded nigga.jpg (31 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
retarded nigga.jpg
31 KB, 960x642
>>24730931
>>24730826
cont'd dont know if anyone is reading, but my dad just brought the paperwork to me and im just getting this off my chest.
>>24730952
ill get to it in a little bit when im done with the vent/rant

now heres the strange part.

my parents have both agreed to sign the house into my name, the house worth at least 200k more than any surrounding house, and the median property value is around 475k, so its a decent amount, and my father has a clause written in that he can live in the guesthouse for 10 years while paying 22% of the utilities, which is a good deal, and what he believes he is owed from the payments of the old house.

i am fine with this, but for some reason, my mom does not like this idea. she wants him to have nothing and possibly go to jail. and i am now stuck being the mature one and trying to mediate for my parents.

i dont really know what im even saying or asking for here guys, i know nothing you say can help me, or make this situation easier for me, but just the act of writing it out and getting feedback will help me stay somewhat sane, at least i hope so.
>>
File: huehue.jpg (45 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
45 KB, 540x723
>>24730952
now back to this, my dad was essentially kicked out of his mothers house when he was 16. he was homeless for a few years, and im sure things have happened to him in that time to really make his mind a scary, yet very fragile place.

he has about 30 years worth of stuff, whether it be tools, he was a carpenter/electrician/plumber/roofer/welder/construction worker/mechanic, so having tools for those jobs is understandable. he is also a musician, so he has old, but still functioning, studio equipment, and then he just has crap. random things he has found, made, acquired, etc... we tried getting the collection smaller, but he had very angry episodes and then shut himself off.

i dont really know much of what happened, but i think he got on drugs for a while because there were times when i would talk to him, but not recognize him in that time period, but lately, i think hes been just drinking, which has made him a lot more like himself since ive talked to him lately.
>>
File: mywhipbutnotmywhip.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mywhipbutnotmywhip.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>24731169
dont really know what more you would want me to talk about, i just really feel stressed and worried about my dad, while also wanting the best for the both of my parents, even though its seeming like my mom wasnt as innocent as i had previously thought, what with somewhat provoking/instigating things to use against my dad.

fucking running out of random pics on my new computer.
>>
My live is NOTHING like those shows but I watch Steve on youtube like every day, random episodes that come up. I don't like the show that much but his voice is super relaxing and I fall asleep to the yelling sometimes with the sound so quiet it's just white noise.
>>
>>24731348
cool, thanks for that. the question was more of a sentiment that i felt, not really meant to be answered, but good on you for being autistic enough to respond.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.