[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of this is real. The past 17 years have just been a very,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1384016732913.jpg (252 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1384016732913.jpg
252 KB, 1440x900
None of this is real.
The past 17 years have just been a very, very long nightmare.
Tomorrow I'll wake up and it will still be 1998. I'll still be in my childhood hometown, in my childhood home. I'll get out of bed, eat breakfast, and go outside to wait for the school bus. It will pick me up and drive me to my elementary school.
During recess I'll play Pokemon with my friend. I'll help him catch Mew and tell him about Missingno. At lunch, we'll talk about all the wild video game rumors we heard on the Internet, and wonder if they're really true.
When I get home, I'll watch some of my favorite TV shows on my favorite TV channel, YTV. I'll watch Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Animaniacs, Beast Wars, Freaky Stories, Dexter's Lab, Stickin' Around, Rugrats, and others. I'll then go on the family computer, look up game cheats on the Internet, and play Jazz Jackrabbit and DX-Ball 2.
Then I'll go to my N64 and play the new Zelda game, Ocarina of Time. I'll get immersed in its world and have hours of fun adventuring as Link. Its environments, themes, and music will all resonate deeply with me.
Finally I'll go to bed, eager for the next day so I can wake up and do it all again.
And I'll be happy.
It isn't 2015. It's still 1998. I'm just asleep, that's all. It's still 1998.
None of this is real.
>>
>>24730803
You wish nigger
>>
>>24730803
>tfw childhood was shit and adulthood is much better for me
>tfw can't relate to nostalgiafags
>>
File: 1448566083651.jpg (17 KB, 480x443) Image search: [Google]
1448566083651.jpg
17 KB, 480x443
>>24730803
It's turning 2016 next month. Strengthen the delusional, get gud, or an hero. It's whatever and up to you or something.

>wanting to be a kid

There's no greater woe than reminiscing of joy in times of misery.
>>
>Jazz Jackrabbit
Man that really takes me back

>tfw you remember one summer you spent as a child with your neighborhood friends when you were nine or ten as being the best time of your life, but you don't remember any of what happened, only that it's the one time when you were happiest (or even happy at all) to be alive
>>
>>24730803
This is probably the most tryhard post ive ever seen
>>
>>24731065
>tfw childhood was shit and adulthood is also shit
I might as well stay in this shit
>>
File: 14068139569932.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
14068139569932.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>24730803
not bad op
>>
>>24730803
I was 2 years old in 1998, time to stop posting on 4chan grandpa
>>
>>24730803
So you will go back in time to your formative years, armed with the knowledge from 18 years or red-pilling and you will still waste away your life to play games and do autistic hobbies.

SmH 2beeH
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.