[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to talk to this guy on the internet, met him on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: feel.jpg (357 KB, 1142x628) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
357 KB, 1142x628
>used to talk to this guy on the internet, met him on 4chan
>always knew him as the pic on the left
>years go by and I see him on facebook after logging in for the first time in forever
>he's now the guy on the right

Does anyone else feel strange when they think about how they don't truly exist as a human? This guy is only a year older than me but has been so blessed. I've barely strugged to survive in whatever miserable way I could.

Living as a non normie is scary. Its like everyone has been dumped into a jungle of life and have to find their way to the other side. The normals get a map and are allowed to follow well worn trails, some of them might get into a jam here and there but its smooth sailing for the most part.
Then you have abnormals which are left in the thickest part of the vegetation with not so much as a machete or torch. You can't even see the sun and don't know what way to go or what you're even traveling for.
Then you get killed by a jaguar.
>>
>>24730785
>Then you get killed by a jaguar.
I wish.
>>
>>24730785
The way he wears his fucking belt
>>
File: laughing girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>24730928
I guess some things never change.
>>
You're mistaken, OP. While I wouldn't want to encourage sense of moral superiority to anyone - typically normies by definition are simply more average in terms of uncontrollable traits like looks and emotional and financial wellbeing... these traits often work in concert with the more selfish, negative personality traits like the desire to be seen by others a certain way, or to lie to others.

Questions you should be asking yourself:
How real is the 'love' they have?
Has she been with guys before her?
What does she expect out of the relationship?
Under what conditions would she leave?
What does he have to sacrifice to be with her?

If you look at it more realistically, odds are you'll find that the life he's living isn't all that much better. Normies often end up losing their own souls in a sense simply to please others and conform to the normie standard, and in the process they're morally contaminated because normie decisions tend to mess up the people around them.
>>
>>24730785
what the fuck is that picture about? he wore cargo pants to a fucking wedding? Is that his wife? did he wear that as the groom? that bitch isnt hot, and she actually looks dumb and boring. im not sure how you can evince dumbness and boringness simply by looks, but she manages to do it. i wouldn't be envying him so much, OP. i doubt his life can even beat posting dank memes.
>>
>>24731072

>judging a dude that made it

All these memes you could have posted but you decided to post salt
>>
File: 1431530505274.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1431530505274.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>24730785
I feel it bro. There is this guy at work. He is morbidly obese, a huge beta and makes less money than me. Nonetheless he has a wife and kids somehow. On a surface level I am superior to him in all ways. But I'm the virgin loner.

We lack the spark that makes someone human.
I see normies casually chat with each other and I just stare in awe. They genuinely laugh, they have fun, they fuck and seems so natural. I wish I was human so I could experience what it is like to have a bond with someone.
>>
>>24731023
The real hero /r9k/ needs.
>>
File: 1435167743373.jpg (99 KB, 723x691) Image search: [Google]
1435167743373.jpg
99 KB, 723x691
>>24731461
>I wish I was human so I could experience what it is like to have a bond with someone.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.