[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never felt more depressed in my life >Studying nonstop to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Never felt more depressed in my life
>Studying nonstop to keep financial aid in uni
>Almost completely alienated myself form my very small group of "friends"
>Spend most of my days in the library to avoid people
>Changing majors so I basically have to start over
>No one in my family seems to care or notice my growing depression
>My father has told me he doesn't believe I could be depressed
>Have contemplated suicide almost everyday for the past week

So robots, hows your life been
>>
I have zero motivation and the scary thing is I'm okay with it. I'm scared, finals are in two weeks
>>
>>24730732
I'm sorry robot keep trying for me
A fellow college kid but a failed normie who like you just wants to be happy
>>
>>24730732
i was a depressed college student once. i was convinced i would kill myself before i was thirty. now i'm thirty and things are going very well. things are very likely to turn around for you. and it wouldn't hurt to try to be a little more positive. also, every day is two words in that context.
>>
>friendless for 6 years in uni
>get A.A
>transfer schools
>get kicked out because grades slipped and didn't have motivation to study
>still no ambitions
>still directionless
>mom and dad always ask me when I'm gonna graduate
>they don't know I've been going to the park for the last year and just sitting there for 6 hours
>>
I'm reposting this from another thread

>Saw a cop on the street and had to keep myself from provoking him into shooting me twice this week
>Left the apartment hoping to end up dead, somehow, couldn't find way out of new complex via foot and when I finally did I just got some Carl's jr. and went home out of shame
>Sat in my room this afternoon with a knife to my wrists and a Halloween mask on, knife wasn't sharp enough
>Thinking about burning all this shit down tomorrow
>I need a goddamned parachute
>>
>>24730732
Re-taking the LSAT this Saturday to try to get higher than 163, still not nearly fast enough at Logic Games so I'm probably fucked.

Particularly so since I still haven't gotten any responses from the professors I emailed about letters of rec, the only two I actually went to office hours for switched jobs this year and I'm probably going to have to end up begging profs I've never talked to for them just so I can get rejected by every halfway decent law school.

Can't even be fucked to care about finals in the wake of this bullshit, will be pleasantly surprised if I make it though the next week without my balls exploding desu.
>>
>>24730973
Ha ha, oh wow, wait till you graduate law school and find out there are no jobs for lawyers any more. Cheap online services doing the easy shit, fancy automated programs doing research and discovery, and hordes of veteran and hungry lawyers doing all the remaining work.
>>
>>24730732
>>Have contemplated suicide almost everyday for the past week
babbys first bad week :)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.