[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cuddled with a girl for the first time today >Seeing her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>Cuddled with a girl for the first time today
>Seeing her again soon
W-what do guys?
>>
Obviously just shoot urself with a shotgun
>>
BE FUCKING HAPPY REEEEE
Seriously though just experience how nice it is
>>
Describe in detail so I can live vicariously through you
>>
>>24730624
We were sitting in her room watching tv and I just kind of touch a chance and put my arm around her. Throughout the movie she kept leaning on me more until she was lying her head on my chest. I have a history of chronic depression and I felt like it was lifted off my shoulders during that time.
>>
File: spag.jpg (95 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
spag.jpg
95 KB, 800x603
>>24730678

you should do it again.

it's up to you whether you want to tell her she is the cure for your chronic depression... but I think we all already know what you are going to do.
>>
>>24730818
I'm not going to tell a girl that she's my cure for chronic depression, that's desperate. I'm just wondering where I go from here, because this is honestly the most intimate experience I've had with a girl.
>>
>>24730841
be straight up yo, if she likes you and does the head on chest thing you're golden.

ask to do a movie date again or whatever, then during or before you leave ask for a kiss.

like "hey, can I kiss you?"

works like a charm. if you haven't kissed a girl before prepare yourself man its outta this world
>>
>>24730841

Yes cuddling is a nice feeling, it's like all my life I've slept alone and then this one person came along and shared the night with me
>>
>>24730584
whatever you did right last time try to do things like that and don't weird her out till she leaves.
>>
>tfw don't know how to make moves
How go from cuddling to kissing?
>>
>>24730678
Fucking normie
>Original
>>
>tfw no qt weeb gf to cuddle with
>>
>>24730584

Share with her your feelings and suck her dick.
>>
>>24730877
DO NOT ASK

When it's about to happen, the time will feel right. No words need to be spoken.
>>
>>24730895
What i would give for a hug...

Anyway, great moves op, keep it up! Proud of you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.