[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /incrediblynaughty/ here? >be me >go into grocery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: rarepillow.png (413 KB, 979x513) Image search: [Google]
rarepillow.png
413 KB, 979x513
who /incrediblynaughty/ here?

>be me
>go into grocery store
>buy 24 pack of soda
>go to can redemption machine
>feed full cans of soda into the machine
>machine starting making weird noises
>stops working
>employee comes over and gives me dirty looks
>i tell him i didnt do anything wrong
>he opens the machine
>soda everywhere
>he calls mommy
>she grounds me and only gives me half of my dinner
>dinner is tendies
>cantwakeup.jpg
>no dessert
>>
>>24730133
I've never heard of that kind of machine, but that sounds pretty dank.

Should have just left after it stopped working if this wasn't a fake story
>>
File: paypaypocket.png (628 KB, 733x866) Image search: [Google]
paypaypocket.png
628 KB, 733x866
>>24730179
how have you never seen them? the automated machines that crush your cans and give you your 5 cent refund?
>>
>>24730133
Try putting your fucking arm down one of those things
>>
>loading a fuck load of glassware and kitchen appliances into an old lady's car at work
>she shakily reaches into her pocket looking for cash, looking like a skeleton
>pulls out a 20 and hands it to me
>I refuse and tell her to keep it, telling her to treat herself to dinner tonight instead
>her face lights up and she says "You remind me of ernie, god rest his soul. he didnt deserve to die in a pit in germany. I'm glad there are still chivalrous young men in the world"

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>24730179
They just not be around in Canada.
>>
>>24730853
Your aluminum belongs to the commonwealth, peasant. Put it in your recycling bin for Queen and Country!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.