[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a dream where you were killed violently?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1415598776326.png (158 KB, 783x797) Image search: [Google]
1415598776326.png
158 KB, 783x797
Have you ever had a dream where you were killed violently?
>>
I die when I was younger. Now I dream about cutting myself to death.
>>
>>24729758
yeah I woke up hard
>>
Yes. Once, I was drowned by plant people. In another, I was held down and sliced up with razor blades by a gang at the flea market. In the other one I can remember, I was killed by a bomb.
>>
>>24729758
All the time.

fuckyourobot111
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (249 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
249 KB, 863x752
I have dreams like this constantly. They don't even bother me anymore.
>>
Yep. Dreamed the "doctors" at the va were trying to remove my skull cap. Only sense was taste, really expected pain, just died.
>>
no but i've dreamt about killing people

in one dream i was about to get shot but i woke up before it happened
>>
File: vtrhvdh1m4.jpg (229 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vtrhvdh1m4.jpg
229 KB, 1280x720
Yup, I've been shot in some of my dreams. In a few of them I end up in a version of the afterlife very similar to What Dreams May Come.
>>
Yes
I had a dream I was on my school playground when my class mate suddenly came up behind and sliced my head with an axe.

I felt the pain in my dream which turned out to be me hitting my bed end with my head, which is weird since the dream seemed to match up with reality.
>>
>>24729758
I killed a small child in my dream once choked him not joking
>>
>2 times killed by wolves
>had a car run me down with intention
>had a mountain fall on me
Woke up everytime.
>>
I had a lucid dream where I killed officers in a police station. Like I slammed them against the wall with the force.

I was anxious as fuck the whole time, I remember I thought I was going to wake up and be arrested.
>>
>>24730112
Fuck dreams like these, they're seriously an emotional rollercoaster

> Do something horrible in a dream
> feel anxious and nervous the entire time
> slowly come to the realization that you're totally screwed
> panic
> wake up in fear that the police are after you
> realize it was a dream and feel an unmatched level of relief
>>
When you die in a dream don't you die for real?
>>
>>24730311
only if you're living in A Nightmare on Elm Street
>>
All the time

I used to have dreams where I would go under water and not be able to come up for air because I would apparently hold my breath irl or some batshit like that so I drowned a lot in my dreams.
>>
I had a dream where i got stabbed and killed the guy who stabbed me, then i also had a gf who coulnt find her phone to call the ambulance.
>>
>>24729758
I always wake up before I die, but there was one time when I didn't. It was around that time when I played American McGees Alice. I remember having sex with Alice for some reason. She was on top. Then she pulled out her blade from behind her back and stabbed me multiple times in the chest. I felt very weak but somehow I managed to hug her. She stabbed me in the back multiple times but let me finish in her.

Then I felt very weak and died.

I woke up scared as fuck. Still, years later I remember it as a fond memory.
>>
>>24730260
> realize it was a dream and feel an unmatched level of relief

Yup, but for me only after checking my windows for police cars

My brain is fucking clever, one of the cops in the dream said "youre in big trouble kid, you cant wiggle your way out of this"
>>
>>24729758
all the time
at least once or twice a week
I've been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder so that might be a link
>>
I think a lot of my dreams have to do with being murdered or just dying.
Freezing to death, suffocating in a small space (like being buried alive), beheading, severe torture. Just generally brutal stuff.
I also have a lot of dreams about my penis falling off, or being mutilated.
>>
I'm a pretty big dreamer but I've never dreamed of dying. I mostly do the killing. And some raping too. My dreams scare me because I feel like its repressed stuff.
>>
I had a dream once where I dreamed that I was taken out of my car by cops, thrown on the sidewalk and handcuffed. The cops in my dream constantly yelled at me to "stop resisting and stand up" while they were on top of me beating the shit out of me with nightsticks and pistolwhips. When I got my footing they knocked my legs out from under me, one guy held my thigh and another put my ankle on his shoulder and stood up, obliterating my knee by bending it backwards. I woke up after hearing the very loud, scary CRACK in my dream.
>>
I had a dream where I got mauled to death by a mountain lion. And in this other dream I was about to get shot to death in a duel but I woke up before it happened.
>>
>>24729758
I used to have dreams about getting beaten then stabbed to death by a bunch of criminals. Hopefully that doesn't foreshadow anything.

Now I just get dreams of shooting or stabbing someone.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.