[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for him now that he's off the hook for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: OnNb4n81.jpg (146 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81.jpg
146 KB, 1118x759
What's next for him now that he's off the hook for DON'T CALL ANYONE? Guy is literally an untouchable autist, ya'll could learn a thing or two from him.
>>
Well he's spearheading a boycott against Gamestop, best buy and some mall in order to get himself unbanned from them.
It's going as well as you'd think it would.
>>
>>24729613
I was just watching the video a second ago, but then I just couldn't keep watching it considering CWC is still grating as fuck to listen to.
>>
>>24729579
He's not allowed to take responsibility for any of his actions. Haven't you seen his latest video? If you do anything he doesn't like then you're literally attacking the autism and LGBT communities as a whole.
>>
File: 6_13.png (648 KB, 490x784) Image search: [Google]
6_13.png
648 KB, 490x784
>>24729673
Honestly this whole transgendered lesbian soul thing seems to be paying off for Chris, it's gotten him actual supporters and made him far more active socially than he's ever been since high school.
>>
>>24729579
This came from a hardcore christian. He became this. I used to like him a lot.
>>
>>24729722
You should know Chris has no real capacity for religion considering he believes in a god bear and parrots what other people tell him. This is all one long con for that sweet china he craves, guy doesn't have the mental ability to believe in a god.
>>
>>24729579
Come on, he is white leave that bullshit to inferior races, hitler fought a war for you bastard
>>
>>24729722
It's just out of desperation to find a lady, he thought if he became a lesbian transgender he could score a nice lesbian.
Good old CWC logic.
>>
>>24729579

Chris Chan is shit.

I miss when he was the goofy guy in clown shirts and a homemade medallion rambling on youtube saying shit like "I AM DAMN STRAIGHT! BOOBIES! VAGINAS! YA DAMN HOMOS!" and accusing past oneitises of conspiring against him.

Back then he had this kind of sad, melancholic quality about his story and I actually kind of felt bad for him.

He was a whacked out autist of course, but he was still a person. Now he just seems like a caricature of a fat ugly tranny.
>>
>>24729773
Every time I get close to feeling bad for Chris he ends up doing something horrible to an innocent person, like the gamestop incident last year. Guy really is just pathetic, but the sort of pathetic that is interesting to watch. He's an American Tragedy at its best.
>>
File: 1420763010493.jpg (590 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1420763010493.jpg
590 KB, 1000x750
It makes perfect sense that Chris Chan has fallen in with marxists and feminists/lgbt SJWs. They share alot of common traits:

>not done a day of real work in their entire lives
>blame the world for everything wrong with their life
>have no empathy or self control
>horribly obnoxious and grading
>unable to get laid and super pissed off about it
> autistic as hell
>hypocritical and judgemental
>egocentric
>pretentious (thinks they have creative abilities when they dont)
>cant figure out, for the life of them, why people dont like them

This is original i swear stepfam
>>
Its weird reading his Facebook posts. He actually can type, he was such a stuttering autist, its very odd to see him have actual thoughts.
>>
File: Christians BTFO.gif (486 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
Christians BTFO.gif
486 KB, 450x296
>>24729764
>guy doesn't have the mental ability to believe in a god
It's actually easier to believe in God the lower your mental ability is.
>>
>>24729924
Just wait till Barb dies, it's not gonna be Chris shitting his pants all day long or something like that. Nah, shit is going to get really weird, we're gonna hit MAXIMUM DEGENERACY levels bruh.
>>
>>24729988
I'd like to think he'll become homeless, survive in the woods, eventually becoming an urban legend in the Charlottesville Virgina area.
>>
>>24730048
Honestly I'm pretty sure their house is paid off actually. Chris will just need to regulate his neetbux to power and water, which I think he can manage if push comes to shove.
>>
>>24730078
Nah, he will probably fail doing that and force the government to step in and manage that for him.
>>
>>24730270
That's a genuine possibility, people have talked for years about Chris ending up in adult assisted living or something like a group house. Either way, people will be documenting it for future generations to see autism at its peak.
>>
>>24729722
>He became this.

No. We made him this.
>>
>>24729613
He actually just put out a video apologizing and asking for the ban to be lifted a couple days ago.
>>
>>24730432
Well then fuck us, seriously.
>>
>>24730436
This isn't the first time Chris has made an 'apology' like this. Chris will probably think that everything is ok now that he said he was sorry and try to return to these places because he really is that autistic.
>>
>>24730432
This, I mean the seed of pure autistic madness were always there but it would have never germinated if it were not for the combined efforts of thousands of trolls.

I wonder what would have happened if he never drew that shitty comic? I think he might've grown up and sorta manage to live a reasonable "normal" life.

>Normal in this case equals a fat emotionally stunted man playing video games all day while living on welfare.
>>
>tfw years ago I used to laugh at CWC for being a 26 year old neet living with his parents
>tfw I am now a 26 year old neet living with his parents

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>24729988

She's disgusted in this image yes?
>>
File: 1426734581050.jpg (37 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1426734581050.jpg
37 KB, 499x499
>>24730542
F U L L C I R C L E
U
L
L

C
I
R
C
L
E
>>
>>24730476
He's going to do it again
[Spoiler] I can't wait [/Spoiler]
>>
>>24730597
He always does it again, guy is a habitual line crosser.
>>
File: 1449120258600.gif (969 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449120258600.gif
969 KB, 500x281
>>24730542

>I'll never own a hug pillow hahaha
>>
>tfw no Megan Schroeder gf
>>
>>24729579

He's an idiot and will keep doing stupid shit. He's gonna do something worse at another gamestop or try to run someone down.
>>
>>24729579
Uhh why would you want to be a woman with no hairline
>>
File: 316.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>tfw even cris chan has more a social life then me

I dont even have a facebook let alone female friends.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.