[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom always tells me im getting fat >ask her to take me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x800
>mom always tells me im getting fat
>ask her to take me to the gym with her because she goes every day
>she says okay and continues to go alone
>rinse and repeat
Why?
>>
Why don't you just tag along next time..?
>>
Literally just go running outside faggot
>>
>>24729528
I ask pretty much every day. She used to call me before she went to the gym now she just leaves the house silently
>>
i love it man so much thank you
>>
>>24729551
running is for faggots fuck you
>>
>>24729510
Stick your finger I'm your throat and vomit like that. That's a quick way to lose weight quickly along with not eating.
>>
>>24729510
>needs his mom to go to the gym
>needs to go to a gym
>kekelecka
>>
Don't expect going to the gym to change much.
Change your diet, you don't even need to exercise.
>>
>>24729599
*in your throat
Fucking spelling today is awful on mobile.
>>
File: 1447848369138.png (217 KB, 339x384) Image search: [Google]
1447848369138.png
217 KB, 339x384
>>24729586
kek, if this isn't a ruse this is the reason you're going to be unfit forever
>>
She's going to a Chad's house to get rammed.

Still a workout though
>>
>>24729599
>>24729622
That will only get you so far, and it still won't leave you in good shape. You still need to improve your diet and you need to exercise.
>>
>>24729510
Have you tried making her read The Sticky from /fit/?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.