[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both my parents have different schedules and every second they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Both my parents have different schedules and every second they are they are loud as fug. They run in and out the house every two seconds and slam the door and it makes the whole house shake. I wake up every day to them smashing cubbards downstairs right under me and slamming and sliding pans off the oven. Every time I try to sleep they lie awake in their room laughing and yelling for hours on end . every time I try too sleep i hear them slamming shit dropping shit and running bach from their room to the downstairs. I tell them to keep it down and they freak out saying well what the fuck I can't even walk around the house while you sleep and I keep saying no I don't give a shit if you walk around and do shit but please try to be quiet and polite about at least late at night or until late in the morning. They keep bitching that I'm literally telling them to stay in their room (yes they're slow) and not be able to move around but literally all I ask them is they quietly close stuff instead of slamming it shut.

Still every fucking morning I hear

>go downstairs
>come up again
>go downstairs again
>come back up again
>go back downstairs again
>hear microwave door slam shut
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>slams shut again
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>slams shut again
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>happens another 2 times
>hear someone stomping downstairs
>cubbard slams literally is inches under my bed
>cubbard slams about 8 more times accompanied by stomping
>door slams shakes my entire room and body
>door slams again
>stomping
>door slams 4 more times
>hear stomping up the stairs back in their room
>they sit there and yell and continue walking up and down the stairs about ten more times before going back to sleep. This is at 9-10 am every day until 2-4 am

I just want to sleep early tonht but I can't and eint because they sr drinking like every other night and its 2 am and they're drunk and screaming in their room
>>
Worked for me when I had a snoring roommate (college, so same bedroom).

http://www.amazon.com/Hearos-Ultimate-Softness-Earplugs-20-Pair/dp/B001EPQ3H4/
>>
>>24729476
I know what you mean, every morning is like this.
>dogs barking
>dogs go crazy barking
>hear load as fuck tv at 7am
>grandma yelling because she's dumb as fuck
>>
File: 1424819637307.jpg (56 KB, 458x445) Image search: [Google]
1424819637307.jpg
56 KB, 458x445
>>24729476
What is your job Anon?
>>
>>24729628
Surviving

Its so hard just to live like this
>>
File: 1444871245296.jpg (1019 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444871245296.jpg
1019 KB, 960x1280
>>24729652
Why don't you just move out and get your own place? Then you would wake you up.
>>
>>24729476

They're doing it intentionally. They're pissed that you sleep all the time and think that you should have to be like them.

Move out, or don't complain.
>>
>>24729671
I'm poor with no car and everywhere I want to go its expensive and everyone told me its impossible
>>
>>24729757
Then get a job and be the one who wakes them up, wageslavery is really your only option at this point. Unless you have neetbux, you're gonna get kicked out eventually because they probably already resent you to a point, which is why they don't give a fuck about making noises under you.
>>
Same thing here 2bh

They are really obnoxious and unstable

There's also faggots and marxists in my family

That being said try making a sign for your door saying "Please be mindful of the person sleeping in here" which you can turn around if you want to take a nap, i do this too
>>
>>24729476
>they sit there and yell and continue walking up and down the stairs about ten more times before going back to sleep. This is at 9-10 am every day until 2-4 am

Wha? 9-10 pm to 2-4 am or 9-10 am to 2-4 pm?

The latter isn't really that bad, at least for adults who live responsibly...
>>
>>24729849
That's a very good idea thank you
>>
File: 2357564.jpg (25 KB, 275x270) Image search: [Google]
2357564.jpg
25 KB, 275x270
>>24729849
>Please be mindful of the person sleeping in here
You NEETs really are fucking delusional, you have no fucking rights. I can only imagine how much more your family can take of your disrespect, that's ridiculous you lazy degenerate.
>>
>>24729920
normie please leave our board.
>>
File: mCnarrBdtjMK2rGL6hiMavt54Zf.jpg (104 KB, 1284x770) Image search: [Google]
mCnarrBdtjMK2rGL6hiMavt54Zf.jpg
104 KB, 1284x770
>>24729965
Why would I? Ya'll need to be reminded of your degeneracy so one day you can be successful members of society. I believe in you Anon, even if you don't believe in yourself. Fuck you for bringing Western Culture downwards however.
>>
>>24730014
>implying any of want to be successful members of society.
>>
>>24730103
Any of what?
>>
File: 1402757086154.jpg (98 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1402757086154.jpg
98 KB, 400x300
>>24730103
Why would there be so many threads with
>tfw no gf
>tfw about to be kicked out
>tfw life isn't fair
It's much easier to say you don't want something when you're not able to get it. I used to be NEET, and being NEET was pretty comfy. It was an empty existence however, one that brought me nothing but grief and self loathing eventually. What's the point of being comfy if you're dead on the inside?
>>
Uh... earplugs? I don't see the problem here other than you haven't bought $1.00 earplugs..... Or talked to them? I mean, you can go on welfare and move out too. There's so many options that make more sense than complaining about it to people who can't do anything about it...
>>
>>24730136
us neets.

original comment
>>
>>24729476
I laughed so hard at this post because I can relate so much. It used to be a lot worse when my sisters still lived at home.

It's not so bad anymore but I do keep a bag of cotton balls to stuff in my ears if they decide to come down and watch tv or play with the cats literally right outside my room.

What really irritates me is summer, when every Mexican lawn service is out blaring their lawn mowers and weed whackers. That shit drives me insane.
>>
What the fuck is a cubbard?
You need to be 18 to post here you slack brained fuckwit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.