[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I smoked weed a few times for a week. It was my 1st time and...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448383435506.jpg (8 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1448383435506.jpg
8 KB, 220x200
I smoked weed a few times for a week. It was my 1st time and... its really overrated. Its not like everyone told me. You don't see magical creatures or 'go into another dimension'.

No.

I just felt light headed and wanted to sleep. Thats all it was. Weed is fucking stupid.
>inb4 weed lmaos tell me I did something wrong or I am not deep inside weed smoking and damage controlling.
>>
>>24729129
You need a highly concentrated edible for a magical buzz

Just smoking a joint makes you clear happy and relaxed
>>
>>24729129
I've never even done weed, but whoever told you that you "see magical creatures" or "go into another dimension" was fucking retarded. I've never seen anybody proclaim that before. It's not fucking LSD.
>>
>>24729205
You don't see magical creatures on LSD either dumbass

Drugs aren't magic
>>
>>24729129
I just do it cause its relaxing and makes everything a bit funnier
>>
>You don't see magical creatures or 'go into another dimension'.
No one says that.
If you want to hallucinate like that smoke DMT.
>>
>>24729129
At least you didnt get all paranoid. I hate weed
>>
>>24729252
I smoked DMT and saw a silver dragon that brought me to the north pole where I met an elf.

Get better drugs.
>>
lmao you actually fell for the weed = supreme hallucinogenic meme that the television and film industry has been selling for the last century? holy shit what a retard
>>
You were expecting way, way, way too much.
>>
File: 1387824655586.jpg (82 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1387824655586.jpg
82 KB, 900x1344
>>24729396
your autism is showing

stop it
>>
>>24729129
literally "i'm a faggot" the post
try smoking dank instead of rej
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sunmXZTLXYQ

holy shit op did you see dragons?
>>
You should do shrooms.
>>
You weren't listening to right music, playing the right game, watching the right movie, or eating the right food. If you do boring shit while you're stoned you will still be bored, only more aware of how bored you are.
>>
>>24729184
>You need a highly concentrated edible for a magical buzz

This. First time I did edibles, I felt like I was flying. You remember at the end of Evangelion, when Rei and Shinji are kind of merged? That what it felt like when I was thinking about a qt I liked.

Also you need to smoke weed correctly and a few joints to feel an actual buzz. And it's better when you do it in a fun surrounding.
>>
>>24729396
Opie BTFO
>>
>You don't see magical creatures or 'go into another dimension'.

Go overload with a bong, then turn of lights and listen to music, something atmospheric, can be electronic, can be psychedelic, whatever. You will see shit with your eyes closed.

But yeah, of course you don't see magical creatures from smoking a joint you fucking manchild
>>
File: 1448843060830.png (89 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1448843060830.png
89 KB, 640x512
>dealer says it is new shit and im the new one who can smokes it
>tfw saw everywhere patterns after 1gr
i read that sativa can cause visuals so it was probably haze
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.