[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is that job hunt going, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrogg.jpg (13 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogg.jpg
13 KB, 400x387
How is that job hunt going, robots?
>>
>>24729039
i got a good job at papa johns

a good night of tips in 6 hours makes me 85 in tips alone plus 5 hourly. so its decent
>>
it's not going
none of you NEET faggots even look
you probably browse over the first page of the google search "jobs in my area" but you are in reality, completely content with fucking mooching off your parents.

die
>>
>>24729039
>tfw normie parents force you to go to debt school when all you want to do is be a wagekek
>>
> have a job
> bosses hate me and jip me out of my bonus
> bosses know i'm too fucking chickenshit to leave
> stick around for 1 year to prove i'm better than they think i am
> profitability tanks and i won't get a bonus anyway

Shooting spree?
>>
>>24729039

I work at the docks. I use a crane and lift boxes of crab out of crabbing boats, then put them in bins in storage with oxygenated water until a buyer shows up. Then I load their truck. I can sleep on the job, too, if there's no boats.

>I call the bins, "Staceys."
>>
Went to a STEM job fair at uni 2 months ago, got 4 interviews which resulted in 3 job offers. I really like the company I'll be working for, and I start on 4 January.

tfw I already have a job, contracted until 20 Dec
>>
>tfw never get a job that would pay me seven figures for doing literally nothing

Time to end it?
>>
>>24729068
i delivered for a PJ's when i was in high school. it's a pretty sweet gig for a stoner or robot 2bh
>>
>>24729376
>I call the bins Staceys

Top jej.

How hard is it to land that job?
>>
>>24729572

Not that hard. I just asked around. Pretty much hired same day.

Hours aren't steady though, so be prepared for that. That's okay, with me, though. More time for vidya.
>>
>>24729238
tfw normie parents force you to do both when all you want to do is be a NEET
>>
>>24729376

I'm proud of you robot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.