[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of the red pill? I'm not talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
What does /r9k/ think of the red pill? I'm not talking about "redpill me on this or that." I'm talking about the red pill. The manosphere. Shit like r/TheRedPill and Return of Kings that teach betas to be alpha and to take no shit from women and how to be more attractive. How not to be a "nice guy." Do you subscribe to the ideology? Do you agree? Do you think it's bullshit? Is it hurtful? What is your view?
>>
It's generally stupid and intolerable.

If I wanted psuedoscience, mindlessly extreme social conservatism, simplistic ideas, anger, and unwarranted self-importance, I'd visit a church.
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>24728978
> r/RedPill

get the fuck off of 4chan and go back to your homeland you douche

>>>/reddit/
>>
TRP is about being as narcissistic as possible. It teaches you that you're always the victim and everyone else is just a tool for your happiness.

It's a disgusting way to live your life, and you will never have any true friends or someone who loves you if you do half the shit they recommend.

But if you want to bang super insecure, average girls, then it works.
>>
>>24728978
Fuck redpill. MGTOW is the only answer.
>>
>>24729040
>implying I'm from reddit
>implying I'm not using one of the largest communities of that type to use an example
>>
98% of the stories they tell about getting laid are made up.
>>
File: I... wow.jpg (188 KB, 1334x1290) Image search: [Google]
I... wow.jpg
188 KB, 1334x1290
>>24728978
Subscribing to any "x-pill" philosophy is retarded. By doing this you replace your own conclusions, critical thinking, and thoughts with those of someone else. You see it so fucking often here on /r9k/. People browse this place until they no longer have their own opinions, believing everything they read, and ultimately replacing their minds with a shoddy collage of someone else's ideas.

Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1447651862674.jpg (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447651862674.jpg
62 KB, 400x400
>>24729087
>le implying
being this fucking new lmfao
i bet your browse r/4chan too eh?
>>
>>24729154

>tfw this happened to be in high school and I had to take a six month break from 4chan in order to re-sort my own ideas and beliefs

I had become a legitimate misogynist, even though, in my natural state, I have no more of a problem with women than I do anyone else.
>>
>>24729156
nope
fuck the robot right in the pussy
>>
>>24729067 at least robots are honest about why they don't have a girl instead of pretending it's a choice.
>>
>>24728978
>the red pill
>manosphere
try reddit or pua you dumb fucking turd and stop sullying the red pill meme
>>
>>24728978
Redpill documentary?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cassiejaye/the-red-pill-a-documentary-film
>>
>>24728978
Sometimes I browse The Rational Male blog to skim new posts and sort of "check myself".

I don't think the red pill is all wrong. Their approach is criticized, for reasons stated in this thread, and I agree a lot particularly with this criticism here >>24729062

But even though it's not perfect (no advice column, blog, or website in general has it all figured out) there's some stuff I got from it that worked out for me. I probably could've bumbled through my life and figured it out slowly but I feel like in a way this sort of expedites the process, which I can't say I mind.

I don't agree with things like women being inferior to men...but I do agree with some core values which, if you look closely, you see that they are similar to stuff you here everywhere else:
>be assertive
>don't be a massive pushover
>have strong, clear boundaries
>have a life outside of women/dating
>take care of yourself, understand how to take care of yourself, and don't always rely on others to bail you out
>don't put women on a pedestal, understand that they are everywhere and not all of them will make your life pleasant

The only question remaining is "well anon, since this advice is so universal, can't you get it from somewhere else that doesn't feel as cynical or misogynistic?" Yeah I suppose you could, but TRP is what I found first and what made the most sense to me at the time. Idk, some guys like myself just need it.
>>
>>24728978
i mostly feel sorry for the men who are awaken by the red pill during marriage. all of them become aware of the fact that their wife is holding a gun at their head and she can shoot you at anytime. marriage is nothing but a financial security for women with over 100 laws that protect them but not men.
>>
File: 1.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>24729040
>>24729087
>>24729213

>failing to remember your posting on r9k
>talking about reddit
>coming from reddit
if its so good there can you just go the fuck back to it?
>>
It has some good points but it's got a lot of bullshit too.
>>
>>24728978
I take one red pill to raise me up, two whites to middle me out, and one blue to bring me back down.
>>
Red pill, mgtow, mra, whatever - it's straight up omega logic as fuck and about as pathetic as being a tumblr feminazi.

Thanks for making men look ridiculous by association, you degenerate, goalpost shifting fucking losers.
>>
I wasn't fun realizing the genetic garbage I was and how valid it was in my life experience. But it let me know why and how those things happened. It didn't make me feel any better.

There doesn't have to be a community, but the idea, it's owned by all of us. We've all contributed to it, live and die by it whether you like it or not.

How futile and helpless you are after that, you can only muster whatever last reservoir of strength to find a reason to keep going and not kill yourself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.