[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with boyfriend and guy roommate >guy roommate is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11
File: 1449171591488.png (428 KB, 1008x891) Image search: [Google]
1449171591488.png
428 KB, 1008x891
>live with boyfriend and guy roommate
>guy roommate is very quiet
>he never starts a conversation with me or boyfriend
>he does most of the cleaning around the house
>he always looks pissed off or annoyed by something
>boyfriend and I are a bit scared of him even though he's drastically shorter than us (boyfriend is 6'2", I'm 5'10")
>we're sometimes afraid he'll lash out at us if we try to engage in conversation with him
>think that maybe he's always pissed because he's always doing all of the cleaning in the house and we never thank him
>decide to tell him 'thanks' while he's washing dishes
>he doesn't respond back
>think that he didn't hear me so I step closer and tell him 'thanks' again
>he stops washing dishes and looks at me and says "What? You want me to get down on my knees and suck your clit or something?"
>>
Well? Did you?
>>
Based robro
>>
>live with boyfriend

This is the type of whore that considers her self and calls herself a "fembot".

Women cant be lonely.
>>
> live with an autist who cleans the house
> complains about it on r9k
>>
>>24728943
>tfw always read the last line out of order to make sure i'm not reading a gaypost
>>
>>24728943

>guy is quiet and not tall

HAHAHA UMMMMMMM WHAT A LIKE, UMMM WEIRDO!! AHAHA!? selfieeee time!!!! ahahaha
>>
>>24728960

No. I'm not his sexual anything. He's 5'2" so it's not really physically possible.

>>24728985

people in relationships can be robots.

>>24728987

I'm not complaining about him cleaning. I'm complaining about his attitude. I try being nice to him and he lashed out at me.
>>
>>24729048
Maybe you should quit being a fucking normie, that would help.
>>
File: 1327175881674.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1327175881674.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
Perhaps it is because the whole fucking time you have been there he cleaned up after you assholes.

Perhaps instead of being a typical women and saying "thanks or sorry" and not meaning it you should get off your ass and clean up after yourself you disgusting garbage.

Fucking vile you only said thank you not out of appreciation but out of some bullshit complex.

fucking vile man, you are vile.
>>
>>24729048
>people in relationships can be robots.
No they can't. Stop trying to argue that you are a robot. It's a race to the bottom, and you should feel bad for partaking.
>>
If you are actually grateful do something nice for him to show it bitch. Don't patronize him. You can't even begin to fathom what it's like being that short and an adult male. Never mind living with a couple.
>>
File: 1437177614391.png (717 KB, 3676x4008) Image search: [Google]
1437177614391.png
717 KB, 3676x4008
It's probably autism.
>>
>>24728943
wow gtfo normie
>>
>>24728943
Yeah, you're the typical fat slut who moves in, doesn't pay bills, doesn't clean,cook nothing. All you are is an annoying bitch who lives off of everyone for free and get your cunt filled with spunk.

Kill yourself.
>>
this did not happen
>>
People who say thanks just to expect to be rewarded for saying thanks should be beaten.
>>
>>24729048
>people in relationships can be robots

I would give anything to fucking flay you.
>>
>>24729306

Amen, i hope someone throws a brick at her head.
>>
You guys are being unnecessarily mean.
>>
This is bait, it has to be bait, no way could it be anything other than bait. But if its not bait, you should just do some of the cleaning when you're there. Show him that you guys aren't just using him for cleaning and shit. Btw, youre not a robot, and if you are in a relationship, you cant be a robot. Case closed.
>>
Why the fuck are you here? Go away.
>>
>>24729317
Make it a fucking boulder so she can't have an open casket.
>>
This sounds like bullshit. Anyway my problem with roommates is usually their obnoxious noise and them taking offense when I don't want to speak to them.

No one owes you their time, get fucked and clean up after yourself.
>>
>>24728943
Just keep admonishing him until he caves in. it's what he really wants and needs
>>
>>24728943
how did you and bf end up rooming with this guy?
>>
>>24728943
"What? You want me to get down on my knees and suck your clit or something?"
This never happened
>>
File: 1424640933150.png (8 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1424640933150.png
8 KB, 363x364
>>24728943
i really hate that people fall for this shit
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN. CHAD THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOUR FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER IS POSTING ON /R9K/. KEEP HER IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN OR GET HER TO SUCK YOUR COCK. YOUR BITCH NEEDS TO KNOW HER PLACE.
>>
>>24729359
Do you think it could be bait?
>>
>>24728943
OP is a male and incredibly gay.
>>
File: Untitled.png (150 KB, 807x706) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
150 KB, 807x706
Did anyone else read the OP thinking it would eventually turn erotic only to be left with a story of some dumb rude lady dirtying up some quiet guy's apartment?
>>
>>24728943
I have nothing against women but stop being such a FUCKING NORMIE
>>
File: 1446665832277.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1446665832277.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>24729048

there's that meme again
>>
how long has he been doing all the cleaning for? why has it taken you so long to say thanks? better question, why are you leaving all the cleaning up to one person?
>>
>>24729402

Foreign exchange student program

>>24729457

I don't get how being in a relationship makes me a normie.
>>
>>24728943
>>live with boyfriend and guy roommate
>>guy roommate is very quiet
>>he does most of the cleaning around the house
>>think that maybe he's always pissed because he's always doing all of the cleaning in the house and we never thank him
I've been the "guy" there. Bets that it's a thread written by the "guy" to try and get people sympathetic to his plight?

That cunt ruined the life of one of my best friends, turned him from an active bro (the "best bros" type, not the "bro culture" type) who was fun to hang out with and talk to, into a complete shut-in who was unable to talk about anything not Hearthstone or LoL and never left the couch where he set up his awkward NEET gaming throne.
>would seriously just not do dishes for several weeks, then when I washed their mold-covered (and sometimes feces-covered, holy shit) dishes I think I got a grand total of one, MAYBE two mumbled "thanks." Stole a bunch of those dishes when they moved out, plus one of my favorite vidyas too.

POINT BEING: #triggered. If you're "guy," I sympathize and I'd try to find some script in the lease that lets you kick them out if I were you.
>>
>>24729048
>People in relationships can't be robots
>People in relationships........robots.....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I cling tightly to mine in hopes that I never get roboticized ever again.
>>
>>24729406

This. Robots might be awkward but normies are straight up liars.
>>
>>24729508

The roommate cleans right after cooking or eating. Boyfriend and I are the type of people that wash dishes at the end of the day. Roommate is the type of person who cleans once a dish goes into the sink. Roommate has this obsession with keeping the kitchen counter and sink clear. I wouldn't mind cleaning, it's just that roommate always gets to it first.
>>
File: baka.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>24729525
>I don't get how being in a relationship makes me a normie.
>>
>>24728943
UUUUUH LOL LIKE Y DOES THIS GUY DO EVERYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE AND BE MAD AT ME FOR LEECHING LIKE WTF????
>>
>>24728943
I kinda treat my roommate and his girlfriend this way.
Minus the hostility. I figure I leave him alone, he leaves me alone. I do the dishes and take out the trash. He vacuums and and dust. We're all good.
>>
>>24729555
>Boyfriend and I are the type of people that wash dishes at the end of the day

That's disgusting. How do you live in filth all day? Why would you want to wash dishes at the end of the day when whatever is on the dirty dishes becomes harder to clean?
>>
>>24729555
Bullshit! If you wouldn't mind cleaning you would clean up after yourself instead of living in your filth. Nobody but YOU should clean up your mess. I'm surprised you don't let him wipe your oversized ass you lazy cunt
>>
>>24729555
so you know he doesnt like dishes sitting in the sink, why not just get up and clean your shit before he does it for you.

such a simple solution.
>>
>>24729525
Being in a relationship doesn't make you a normie. Being rude makes you a normie. Not understanding why robots feel the way they do makes you a normie. Look, I was bullied in middle school, just like the majority of other robots. You're being bullied now on 4chan because you're a female normie. Probably a new experience for you Eh? Why don't you just stop being a fucking normie or maybe just leave.
>>
>>24729555

Lazy and disgusting normie.
>>
>>24729425
It has to be bait, theres nothing else it could be. And if it wasn't bait, its bait.
>>
>>24729597

Saves water.

>>24729598

I like to rest a bit after cooking or eating.

>>24729644

I try to sometimes, but he just insists on doing it because he has his own little method of cleaning dishes.
>>
>>24729662
What a master-baiter!!
>>
>>24729682
>rest a bit after cooking or eating

......or working or pissing or watching tv or sleeping.

It's not a huge job. Mere minutes of your time and you don't have to worry later.

My guess is you're an overweight feminist. You aren't smart enough to see obvious shit, and if you do, you somehow rationalize it to suit yourself.

You are a human cancer, go an hero yourself and do us a favour
>>
Trigger post...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24729682
>I like to rest a bit after cooking or eating

Fat fuck
>>
File: BaitgavahGita.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
BaitgavahGita.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>24729048
>feminism
>manlet bashing
>robot with a boyfriend
>femanon
>Stacey
Only the dead can know peace from this bait
>>
>>24729682
theres always an excuse isnt there.
>>
>>24729682
>saves water
>saves
>water

HOW!!!? Do you shower with your dishes?! You'll use just as much or LESS water!!!
>>
>>24729048
Fuck everyone who replies this saying robots can't be in relationships.
Also my gf and I are respectively 6'2" and 5'10".
>>
>>24729770
Get lost normie faggot.
>>
>>24730019
Hey faganon masterbaiter.....robots can't be in relationships.

Robots in relationships is an oxymoron senpai. No need to defend fatty mclazyass.
>>
>>24729048
> people in relationships can be robots.
gr8b8.
>>
>>24730045
Offended by something? Maybe because I'm right? Get your feelings hurt a bit? Want me to kiss it better since OP can't do it? she's too busy resting after her chowdown marathon
>>
>>24730104
Remember what board you're on normie.
That's how out kind work.
>>
B8thread ftw.

>sits back with popcorn
>>
>>24728943
he sounds pretty based
>>
>>24730132
>remember what board you're on normie

It's unfortunate when someone has no defense and begins this empty threat shit
>>
>>24729682
>I like to rest a bit after cooking or eating

Obesity makes ppl tired. Maybe die-t?
>>
>>24730199

No. he sounds pretty rude.

>>24730015

It's like running right after eating. You don't do it because you'll end up with stomach pains or vomiting. Your body needs time to rest after eating so it can properly digest the food.

>>24729990

I'm not bashing him because of his height. I'm bashing him because of his attitude. In no way am I a Stacey. I hate nightclubs and parties. I don't like alcohol because of my strong gag reflex. I don't smoke. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20.
>>
>>24728943

Gree8 bee8 me m8.
>>
>>24730209
Thus board embodies certain things, a certain group of people browse this board, we share a culture. What you're saying goes against us. If you don't like it go back to Facebook, but here this stuff is normal.
Here being fat and not washing the fuckin dshes right away isn't a deal.
>>
>>24730250
>It's like running after eating.

No....not really. My guess is you're NEET, the majority of society is able to move after a meal instead of going into a food coma.
>>
>>24730289
Yes....yes it is you filth monger.
>>
>>24730250

YOU'RE NOT RUNNING A GODDAMN MARATHON, YOU'RE WASHING DISHES. I'M SURPRISED YOUR ROOMMATE HASN'T ET HAD A FUCKING ANEURYSM YET WHEN I'M THIS CLOSE TO HAVING ONE JUST READING THE FUCKING GARBAGE YOU ARE POSTING.
>>
Sounds like a situation i was in 3 years ago. I lived with a couple, cleaned everything kept to myself on my computer. Except i fucked the dudes girlfriend and kicked him out and left her 4 months later.
>>
>>24730350
Some ppls parents didn't teach them how to take care of themselves which is where this backwards rationalization comes from. It's not their fault. At least that's what i get out of this. In the end, it's all button pushing b8. Control your autisms and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>24729770
>It's not a huge job. Mere minutes of your time and you don't have to worry later.
why the fuck would you measure job size in terms of minutes
there's 1440 minutes in a day; time is never the limiting factor on task accomplishment
it's a question of distributing endurance
and in terms of deciding when to perform the mindless nonstrenuous manual task of "washing dishes", right after spending a lot of time on the mindless nonstrenuous manual task of "eating food" seems like one of the worst times I can possibly think of to assign, unless you're some autismal fuck who has to worry as long as the dishes are dirty
do it when you need a break from something cerebral, or when you need to run out nervous energy from doing something more taxing, or fucking ANY TIME ELSE other than right after sitting down and shoveling food into your mouth for umpteen minutes
>>
>live with my 2 younger brothers (no choice, parents died)
>apart from fishing, lifting and vidya we keep to ourselves
>will never have to put up with this nonsense

feels good
>>
File: bait1442409329504.png (192 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bait1442409329504.png
192 KB, 1252x1252
>>24730250
>I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20.
>>
>>24730454
How much of a mess do you make that cleaning after eating is such a huge chore? Does your kitchen explode in such a manner that you're incapable of wiping up a splatter or rinsing a dish while something else is cooking? Are you all so dimwitted that multitasking something as simple as cleaning up after yourself while you cook is going to give you a full blown meltdown?

Stop being a lazy shit and get your chores done right away

Wait a minute!! I keep forgetting you're all a bunch of betas here
>>
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
CLEANING UP AFTER YOURSELF WASHING YOURSELF BEING HYGIENIC TIDYING UP CLEANLINESS SHOWERING ETC ETC IS ALL NORMIE-TIER BULLSHIT YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU NO NEED TO SHAVE OR LOOK AFTER YOURSELF.
>>
>>24730513
Must've skimmed over that one. After reading that tidbit, i think i understand wtf is wrong here. OP needs a treadmill
>>
>all these autists going on about cleaning up
>on r9k
:^}
>>
Anonymity. I fking love it.

>envisions this convo irl
>everyone an awkward autist
>everyone just stares at their phone quietly
>going deaf from mass mouthbreathing
>odour of autist robots gathered together making paint peel
>everyone too afraid to whine to each other
>uncomfortable silence as each envisions a hypothetical argument in their head in which they trump all other autists
>>
>>24730564
Logic would dictate that robots SHOULD be clean and perfect

But then one has to remember.....these are flesh bots.... As far from clean and perfect as you can get on the bot-spectrum
>>
>>24730616
>get up from couch
>pull out bag of blow
>start doing lines with robots
>>
>>24730454

Doing the dishes, explained step by step because you're a fucking lazy retard.

>Cook
>Don't let shit spill all over the place, and keep a folded rag nearby to wipe up the spills. If one side gets too dirty to use, flip it over. If you clean as you go, you have less of a pain in the ass cleanup later.
>Avoid making excessive amounts of dishes. Rinse your glass out after using it, refill it, and bring it to your room or put it away. Same for bowls and all that other shit.
>Clean your dishes as they're being generated for an extensive cooking project. Takes 30 seconds to scrub a pot unless it's burned to shit.
>Before you eat, make sure the kitchen is clean, including dishes. Should take less than a minute.
>Eat.
>Rinse off the shit you ate with and put it in the dishwasher.

Not fucking hard. You can do this shit while you're cooking. You're supposed to do this shit while you're cooking. If you do this shit while you're cooking and already up, it's less work overall.

Regards: A prep cook.
>>
>>24729371
>brick busts open your head
>open casket anyway even though your face is fucked
>>
>>24730649
I think I'm in love.

Marry me?
>>
>>24730680

Sorry, I'm not gay.
>>
>>24730699
Then I'm in the clear!
>>
>>24730699
REKKT!!
Top keks
>>
>>24730250
actually comparing running a marathon to doing the dishes?

you're a lost cause.

no wonder your room mate hates you.
>>
I think you should be quarantined from society
>>
You just sound judgmental and condescending. Maybe work on that.
>>
>>24731079
>You just sound judgmental and condescending. Maybe work on that.

You just sound judgmental and condescending. Maybe work on that
>>
>>24728943
>What? You want me to get down on my knees and suck your clit or something
Top lawl
I was this guy last summer
Lived with an airhead Stacy, her bf, and her Chad high school friend.
Never talked to any of them.
Cleaned the whole house all the time.
Whenever we encountered, I'd just ignore or glare if they spoke to me
>>
>>24731141
As with you, OP.
>>
>>24730616
>everyone just stares at their phone quietly
thats modern social life anon
>>
File: 1440095558393.png (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1440095558393.png
35 KB, 800x600
>>24729048
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.