[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw turn 24 years old today >live with my parents, already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: blogger-image--1731481760[1].jpg (37 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--1731481760[1].jpg
37 KB, 640x361
>tfw turn 24 years old today
>live with my parents, already pathetic enough
>parents are leaving this weekend
>normal people, hell normal teenagers, would have a party
>its the fucking weekend of my birthday and im 24 years old and still not doing anything

can i hire one of you to come kill me? please?
>>
>>24728911
go out and get a fucking life you beta piece of garbage seriously

every time I come to /r9k/ it's a bunch of you little faggots whining about "wah!!! mah beta life is so teriblel!"

fuck off you kuck pieces of garbage

you know how to get better?
get the fuck off your computer and do something for fucks sake

go excercise

or go to bars and meet people

or go take classes in something you wanna do for FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKs sake

>but, I am too le scared, I dun wanna

then quit yer fucking bitching

you are the only fucking person holding yourself back

also
gb2 >>>/reddit/ with this complete garbage
>>
File: 1448804138537.jpg (51 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1448804138537.jpg
51 KB, 604x340
>>24728990

I'm beginning to feel what he said. I'm not OP, but I'm starting to feel like the loneliness and depression is getting to me and starting to inspire a change.

It feels awful because I was content being alone, but now that I'm about to turn 23 in Feb, I feel a sudden urge to change that and maybe look for new people. I already started the whole exercise stuff, and even have a job, but I was never good with people (Save for online friends).

However, that is starting not to be enough and I will try and meet new people. I'll probably fail, but eh, at least if I fail it'll just confirm my assumption if I do not fit in with people and I can get this lonely feeling out of my system.

It's no fun having the only face to face conversations be with your parents. So I would recommend just letting it build up until you can't take it anymore. That's the only reason, even though I wish I could go back to the way it was when I first was a NEET back when I was 17-18ish.

I'd also look into finding an at-home job as that helped me.
>>
File: 1443162585360.jpg (169 KB, 965x533) Image search: [Google]
1443162585360.jpg
169 KB, 965x533
>>24728990
Ok so here's the thing with the whole "MUH BOOT STRAPS" i see hurled at these failures on /r9k/ that you've got to understand in the context of the time we live in.

Say this anon decided to get a job. well he would have to start with minimum wage dead end jobs that are now massively competitive, and with the rise of living costs that means he's still at his parents until he can get better work. Now say he wants to get back in school, but his math skills are subpar because the education system didn't prepare him well enough to the level where he could attain a working knowledge that would set him on the path to a STEM degree, he has a strong knowledge of the humanities as they're highly emphasized in secondary education by the bourgeoisie liberal elites, so while he was online learning plenty about history, politics etc. none of those degrees are worth anything therefore he can either get a useless degree or flunk out attempting to get a useful one. Now maybe he learns a trade and manages to get into a union and earn a living wage, well assuming he's a white straight male he is now considered the bane of society, women won't be interested in him unless he conforms to their culturally inherited absurd standards that the neo-dworkin feminists are pushing, so making a family is out of the question, plus with those grueling hours on the job he barley has any time after to work to eat dinner and get a full nights rest, and he's too worn out from working himself to death to do anything hobby related beyond hulu oxycotin and beer. And all the while inflation and instability creates a significantly less fulfilling, meaningful and comfortable lifestyle compared to the same one afforded to his parents. And even if he gets lucky and lands a career that is truly fulfilling, pensions don't hardly exist any longer and employees are seen as disposable, so as soon as someone who is even just slightly better comes along he's gone.
>>
>>24729603
Pt.2
Now keep in mind that while finding solace in the internet it actually has the destructive effect of bringing all of this evidence of decline to the for front of the mind at incredible speed and consistency. all day every day in real life but ESPECIALLY on the internet we are constantly being bombarded with demotivating, demoralizing and devaluing information about how much opportunity is shrinking in western countries. So while the possibility of a happy fulfilling life are still out there, it becomes increasingly difficult to attain each day, both internally and externally. Entertainment is too good to pass up, even the most die hard intellectual luddite can't resist "netflix and chill". drug use is going up in nearly ever nation on earth as people struggle to cope with the jarring disconnect of rapidly advancing technology and rapidly declining rates of satisfaction and quality of life. Without rambling on too much more my point is that while it's true you have to get off your ass and make something of yourself there is a very real reason why so many are stagnant, over it, not willing to bother, god only knows how much worse it will get before the decade is over
>>
I'd do it for free. Just supply a gun and I'd be down.
>>
>>24729128
im LMAOing at your life tbqhwyf
>>
>>24728990
Even when I make friends they don't make plans with me and call me a retard
>>
File: 1448497728051.png (153 KB, 333x254) Image search: [Google]
1448497728051.png
153 KB, 333x254
>>24729934

Well, hey, I guess I brought someone some joy. Life is a joke and you should laugh up.
>>
File: 1441254325685.png (54 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1441254325685.png
54 KB, 311x311
>>24729989
>Even when I make friends they don't make plans with me and call me a retard

Protip: they aren't your friendsd and you should tell them to fuck off.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.